Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White supremacy led to SB 1070 formation, activist says

White supremacy led to SB 1070 formation, activist says
    By Uriel J. Garcia October 3, 2010 at 9:06 pm

During a panel discussion held at a Phoenix high school Saturday afternoon, Princeton philosophy professor and activist Cornel West said the formation of Arizona’s new immigration law was driven by white supremacy.

West expressed his views on SB 1070 and other Arizona immigration laws to a crowd of about 900 at North High School.

He was part of a panel that included ASU professors, a UA professor and activists that explained the roots and effects of SB 1070.

The panel was organized and hosted by Puente, a local organization that fights for immigrant rights, and National Day Laborer Organizing Network, an activist group.

West said SB 1070 has brought stigma and terror to the community because of racism.

“The history of white supremacy in America keep[s] these people so terrorized … traumatized, stigmatized that they will want to walk around with their backs hunched over,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same old tired leftist mantra,label your enemy a racist.Be advised,that dog no longer hunts!

Puenta and National Day Laborer just might tell ya something. If I were illegal and fighting for my "rights" I would lable me a racist to.

Cartells are pumping money at will into the US labor unions.

Buys votes quick and the DOJ is on STALL mode to let Obummer finance his bid for the UN Head Pimp.

Piss me off ?
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Its sad when you your whole arguement is based on the race card I still haven't heard 1 reason why we should all be out of work and its ok for american familys to be with out. These people have no arguement other than "we've been able to do this for generations and now I have to stop" . In the great depression they ran back to mexico so if we keep going with the status quoe if a few years they might go back again. Oh wait they have more rights than we do now yeah I wouldn't go either