Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It seems to me,after reading this article, Diaz waited until Whitman won the primary to try and maybe blackmail Whitman by revealing she was an Illegal Immigrant.

It sounds like a planned setup by Diaz & who knows who else is involved in her scheme.

Whitman did not take the bait and fired her or at least that is what appears to have happened imo.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I don't by whitman s story at all this illigal immigrant is working for you . all this time & now you going run for gov & this all come out now some thing not right with this story. I don't feel sorry for any of you . the girl new she was In this country Illigal Immigrant . & you whitman don't check her to see if she has any paper's Birth Certificatie all the years she work for you &you Know all the American are out of work . & you Hir a illigal immigrant for 25.00 hr she came in to this Country 1990 she from Mexcio city , well let whitman pay all the back Tax ship her back home Mexico City
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Steve Lopez: Meg, let's get together for that lie-detector test

October 1, 2010

OK, Meg, I've got a polygraph expert lined up.

That's right. In response to gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman’s pledge that she would take a lie-detector test to prove that she and her husband didn’t know they had an illegal immigrant cleaning their house for nine years, I made a couple of calls and got it all set up.

Lisa Javoric, a Los Angeles private detective, suggested I call her associate, John Grogan. And it turns out that Grogan, who has been doing polygraph exams for 23 years, has been following campaign news.

Before I could complete a single sentence, Grogan said:

"Oh, sure. I'll test Meg Whitman for you."

Grogan said he has done thousands of polygraph exams and considers himself one of the most reliable lie-detector guys in the world. I was thinking maybe I could persuade our cousins at KTLA to broadcast the polygraph exam on live television, if Whitman goes for it, and Grogan said that would be no problem at all.

"I'll go anywhere at any time," he said.

So what do you say, Meg? There still seem to be a few discrepancies on what you and your husband knew about the housekeeper and when you knew it.

Out of the goodness of my heart and in the public interest, I'm offering you the chance to clear it all up, and you know where you can contact me. As for readers, here's your chance to participate.

As soon as possible, send us your questions for Meg regarding her maid, her campaign promises or her time at Goldman Sachs. I'll try my best to have some of your queries added to Meg's polygraph exam.

Talk about direct democracy.

Don't delay; just ask away.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... -test.html

BTW...Goldman Sachs contributed $194,200 (of taxpayer bailout money ) to Meg. Not quite as much as they donated to Obama and McCain.

http://www.followthemoney.org/database/ ... iAod8U_bzQ

* Names In The News: Goldman Sachs

The Justice Department has opened a criminal investigation into securities fraud at Goldman Sachs, one of the nation's largest investment banks. Much of the scrutiny over Goldman Sachs has focused on Washington, D.C., where Goldman Sachs' PAC and its employees gave $24.5 million to federal political campaigns in the period 1999-2009. Most of that money went to Democrats, and a quarter of this year's donations went to members of the committees most responsible for banking regulation.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

What happens if Meg passes a lie detector test? Will the illegal alien treated just like the illegal alien she is, or will Gloria Alred get her a "U" visa anyway? I have trouble believing anything that Meg, Gloria Alred or the illegal alien maid have to say.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    What happens if Meg passes a lie detector test? Will the illegal alien treated just like the illegal alien she is, or will Gloria Alred get her a "U" visa anyway? I have trouble believing anything that Meg, Gloria Alred or the

illegal alien maid have to say.
    let whitman's Have the lie detector what get me is she Had this girl working for her for 9 years Never asked any thing about her life or Her Kids or Her Husband that live in Mexico & 2 boys her Husband has a good job she was paying her 25.00 hr I don't by that at all (was it cash)
    some thing not right with this the hold WH Has to be clean out I would Not Vote for any one all you do is lie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what I think of the entire fiasco.

Meg Whitmans “Nanny Gateâ€
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

some thing not right whitman's has her working for 9 years & she did not asked any thing about her Life . In Mexico she is Illigal Immigrant & 2 boys . some thing at right . & her husband work for construction com ?for 1 year .& she has a degree in college 1983-86 I don't by this story at all . whitman's new this all along . & now she run for Gov . well It time clean house . How many more are doing the same thing every one IN the wh Lie like hell . the Only One's I would vote for Is Gov Jan Brewer .Joe IN AZ GoodLuck AZ

Holy cow!!! Did you see Gloria Alred on Greta last night? Greta racker her over the coals and all but accused her of sacrificing her client in order to get publicity for herself. Greta claims to have defended more cases than Gloria and said she would NEVER have put her client in such a position and told Gloria she would get "barbequed" in court with such weak evidence.

As far as the lie detector test, I don't think Meg should have made the offer. It puts her on the defensive. She should instead file charges against the illegal housekeeper and her attorney for bringing false charges and trying to improperly sway an election. I won't comment on her part in the affair, this just from a legal standpoint.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12