Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, the $143 million question is why would Meg Whitman and her husband pay an illegal alien housekeeper $23 an hour to do these things to begin with when you can hire an American Worker to do that stuff for half that wage in California. I mean this is really easy minimum wage level work which is $8 an hour in California and they don't get "mileage" or get to bring their kids to work either.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yeah, the $143 million question is why would Meg Whitman and her husband pay an illegal alien housekeeper $23 an hour to do these things to begin with when you can hire an American Worker to do that stuff for half that wage in California. I mean this is really easy minimum wage level work which is $8 an hour in California and they don't get "mileage" or get to bring their kids to work either.
    Great point Judy! Sounds like Whitman may have included a little extra as hush money so her invader housekeeper would keep their little secret between them. But everyone knows illegal invaders lie, ( except Whitman it seems) especially when given the opportunity to extort even more money out of someone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    THE ILLEGAL LIED! I guess this money her "reward" for pulling the wool over Megs eyes.....
    I bet the housekeeper is telling the truth. Meg has millions, but doesn't want to spend a penny more than necessary, for an illegal alien housekeeper. That's the advantage of hiring an illegal. It's soooooo easy to add duties / hours and NOT increase her pay. The average American would pay the increse because it's fair. The corportae elite, like Meg, with hundreds of millions of dollars don't let any "extra" trickle down. They let the shxt roll down hill, but not any pay or benefits.
    Actually I meant she lied about her papers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK Janet do your job now!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12