Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY DOES THIS POST GET REMOVED?

re : Feud among San Diego Minutemen erupts

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/02 ... 2_7_07.txt

This post has bbeen removed twice.

Is there something to hide? Do our groups really have political and bickering problems?

The readership of the North county times is 90% against Illegal Immigration, while the reporters are 50 - 50 %.

Edward Sifuentes is the most blatant open borders supporter, we love the illegals Supporter. Most of what he writes is trash and this story is no exception. Just read the comments.

So now I am wondering why this story is not fit to post.

R/ Skip
    ------------------------------------

Mod Edit Dixie

Skip,

Since our PM system is down, it's very hard to communicate.

This topic has been pulled for review.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know if you would like to be e-mailed about this matter.

Thanks,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie the pm system has been down for a while now,
    i tried to send you one on wednesday and was told that
    no PMs cant be sent from this forum or something like that

Yes,

It's down. I don't know how long that is going to last.

In the meantime you can post a note on the forum and we will answer it on the forum or send you an e-mail. However, posting it on a thread we may not see it for a while or not at all so you might have to post it a second time.

We are just having to make due. Sorry for the inconvience.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Add Your Comments or Letter to the Editor

Skip wrote on February 10, 2007 7:20 AM:"Los Angeles: They tell us how wonderful mass immigration is on one day and the next day they tell us how the city that has received the most immigrants, is about to be overrun by gangs. It never crosses their mind that there might be a connection. The Minutemen have been outstanding in their attempts to wake up the American public and show how little our government is really doing to protect our borders and control illegal immigration. We are not getting the best and brightest immigrants; we are getting the poor, uneducated, and most desperate illegal aliens who will then make up a slave class of people, who are a financial burden on society. Yes we may get dishwashers, agricultural pickers, and leaf blowers, but at what cost. Gangs, crime, diseases, and insecurity."

To North County Inquirer wrote on February 09, 2007 5:48 AM:"I totally disagree with you comment about this newspaper reporting on what you call "other people's personal private business." They put themselves out there and now they are subject to this type of reporting. I think it is important for the public to know what kind of man leads this group. I must say that I did not believe all the letters, comments and articles I have read about the SDMM but now that I have seen the video of this out of control man I believe every word of it. That is what good reporting does it opens the eyes of its readers. As far as your comment that the "SDMM is much more than an email list. Christie said that not Edward Sifuentes he just quoted her. Who knows better about the internal activities of this group than Christie you know pillow talk and everything. As far as "They are the most active MM group in America!" That remains to be seen. They have not shown me any positive progress all I have heard is negative about these men and women. I hope Christie is okay and most of all I hope her children are okay and will not be scarred for live after witnessing this chaos. "

NCTimes, you're disgusting! wrote on February 08, 2007 9:42 AM:"I will be calling to cancel my subscription to NCTimes. I have been pretty disappointed with the 'news' they print. Now, today, I open my paper to see this abomination! I don't subscribe to Inquirer or Seventeen because I really couldn't care less about those idiot hollywood idols! NCTimes went in that direction today against the one man who probably saved (or at least delayed) this county from destruction! I cannot believe this ex of his went to NCTimes! From what I garnered from the article, it's sounding like Fatal Attraction fo realz!"

So If I Join SDMM will I get chicks? wrote on February 07, 2007 10:52 PM:"So Jeff was using the organization as a way to pick up the ladies, clever. Sign me up!!!!!"

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/02 ... 2_7_07.txt