Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why I gave up Starbucks

Why I gave up Starbucks
    By Michelle Malkin • May 5, 2008 03:56 PM

I got hooked on Starbucks in Seattle more than a decade ago. It was the social thing to do. It became an occupational necessity, then an unbreakable habit. I put up with the “corporate social responsibilityâ€

I called their headquarters and left a message thanking them for using E-Verify when hiring employees!

Good post Bulldogger,

Vote with your feet. The same could be done with Rush, Fox News, TV and bum politicians.

Go Dunkin' Donuts!

Go Ron Paul!

Don't worry Michelle, the withdrawls will lessen with time. I quit TV twenty yrs ago. Now I wonder how much I missed during those twenty or more yrs. I was told that American Idol and the Sopranos were quite good. I know I must have missed out on much propaganda, right? What else did I miss? Oh, Survivor was supposed to be good and Jerry Seinfeld, any others?

I gave up TV when Dallas reconstructed Bobby after killing him off a year earlier....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I gave up TV when Dallas reconstructed Bobby after killing him off a year earlier....
    I've got you beat by a few years there grandma
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)