Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Why McCain Would be Worse Than Bush by Patrick J. Buchanan

PJB: Why McCain Would be Worse Than Bush
    posted by Linda
    by Patrick J. Buchanan

In 2004, the voters of Arizona, by 56 percent to 44 percent, enacted Proposition 200, requiring proof of citizenship before an individual may vote or receive state benefits. Forty-six percent of Hispanics voted for Prop. 200, giving the lie to those who say Hispanics support the illegal invasion of their country.

Over 190,000 Arizonans petitioned to put Prop. 200 on the ballot. As it simply required proof of citizenship before receiving the benefits and privileges of citizenship, who could oppose it? Answer: the entire GOP congressional delegation, led by Sen. John McCain.

This is the same John McCain who battled the border fence and colluded with Teddy Kennedy on the amnesty bill rejected by Congress last year after a national uproar.

Bottom line: If the presidential race is between Hillary and Amnesty John, the border security battle is over and lost. As Laura Ingraham asks, “If Congress passes McCain-Kennedy in 2009, would President McCain sign it?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow!

We are really getting a lot of outstanding articles today.

It looks like just about everyone is letting loose on how they feel.

I've been saying for over a year.....if we're not careful we'll be wishing we had El Presidente back in the White House.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vote 3rd party

I swear I will not vote for McPain. I will vote for the Libertarian candidate. I sure don't hear much positive stuff on mcpain in my neck of the FLORIDA beaches, especially since Charlie Crist endorsed him.. Crist is dispised here in northwest Florida.

Moving from Other Topics to News.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We must Win

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Wow!

We are really getting a lot of outstanding articles today.

It looks like just about everyone is letting loose on how they feel.
    Yeah today is a true "Beat McCain" day . Puts me in a good mood . This Traitor can Not get into office !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*