Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh my Goodness...well, this is just another example of defending the illegal with "the white man brought us here."

What is she talking about? Did some white man go down to Mexico and drag her up here? Well....lady, I want names. Because that is smuggling and that is illegal and we'll be more than happy to transport you and your son back to Mexico. If you are illegal, then that will probably happen soon enough anyhow.

This woman doesn't care at all about the 9 women that were raped by this man; or the American who lost his job to an illegal; or the American who lost an FHA loan to an illegal; or the American that lost the chance to buy a home to an illegal.

Well, when you think about it why would they? They are illegal aliens after all. And this letter demonstrates why all illegal aliens need to be deported immediately in accordance with US Immigration Law.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Why is the NC Press Censoring illegal immigration news?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    William Gheen's open letter to the North Carolina Associated Press

Most North Carolinians still have no idea how dire the situation has become due to the negligence of the gate keepers at the Associated Press (AP). For reasons unknown, AP has not told the whole state many important events and have certainly not connected the dots for our citizens.

Released 12/8/2005
    by William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

We know that the AP is censoring critical informatioin about illegal immigration, NC Licenses, and crimes committed by illegals for several reasons. One, our statewide volunteer groups monitor local press and two, we monitor how news does and does not travel on the Google news engine.

Citizens in the Charlotte area and western part of the state know about the Scott and Tina Gardner tragedy Scott and Tina Gardner tragedy and the Associated Press did pick up the story and tell the rest of the state. This probably happened for two reasons. One, Scott Gardner and his family were mauled in the Eastern part of the state and they lived in another area of the state. Two, Scott Gardner was well known in his community as a church leader, teacher, and coach.

The citizens of Charlotte also know about Amy Milligan. At last report, she was in a coma like Tina Gardner. Unfortunately, even though young Amy was hit by another illegal alien shortly after the Gardner tragedy, the Associated Press did not tell the rest of the state that another North Carolinian had been lost to a drunk driving illegal alien.

The people of Charlotte had yet another tragedy just before Thanksgiving when 18 year old Min Chang was killed by yet another drunk driving illegal alien plowing down the wrong side of Interstate 485 at a high rate of speed.

The illegal alien that killed Scott Gardner had already been convicted of DWI 5 times and was still in the country and still on our roads. The illegal alien that put Amy Milligan into a coma was drunk as a skunk too. And the illegal alien that killed Min Chang had been deported 17 times already.

If our borders were secured and state and local police enforced immigration law as 81% of Americans in a Zogby poll say they should, these North Carolinians would most likely be alive and well today!

The Associated Press has NOT told our state that the 24 year old twice-deported illegal alien they have charged with nine counts of home invasion and serial rape in Winston Salem had a fresh and valid NC license in his pocket thanks to the policies of Governor Mike Easley and the Democratic leadership in the NC House and Senate.

Associate Press? Can you hear me? The citizens of North Carolina would REALLY like to know this information since you so loudly proclaimed that Mike Easley had secured our licenses from illegal aliens during the elections of 2004. Don't you think you should announce that he deceived everyone and that illegal aliens are still getting licenses hand over fist? You have not told the state about officials in Florida and New Jersey telling us that busloads of illegal aliens come to NC for licenses and tags and that police in NJ are seizing licenses from illegals hand over fist! With all due professionalism I respectfully ask that you start doing your damn job and tell the people what they need to know!

This does not suprise us after the state media refused to tell the citizens that six illegal aliens charged with the gang rape of a 37 year old North Carolina woman in Huntersville all had valid NC licenses in their pockets almost a full year after Governor Mike Easley's big press announcement that he was fixing the problem at our DMV's. I truly believe that if every citizen in the state had heard that news in the proper context they would have thrown Easley out of office and rightfully so.

Many areas of the print media in North Carolina are consistently not printing information that would harm the public's opinion of Speaker of the NC House Jim Black, President of the NC Senate Marc Basnight, and Governor Mike Easley on immigration issues.

Now a young man named Robert Yates Dewey has been killed too, but only the people in Charlotte and Hickory NC are reading about it (See Google News Search Results). But even the residents of these areas don't know about the death of Dustin Inman. Dustin is Billy Inman's son. Dustin was killed and his mother paralyzed when a drunk driving illegal alien with a valid NC license in his pocket slammed into the family in their car in Georgia in 2004.

Thanks to more malfeasance at the Associated Press, nobody outside of Winston Salem is reading in their newspapers how Ignacio Benitez was deported before going to court on charges of killing his own daughter and now is a free man in Mexico. (Want Proof? See Google News Search Results)

What the Associated Press needs to realize is that this disgraceful disregard of their responsibility to accurately and fully inform the public about an issue they care a great deal about must end. More and more people realize that they have to rely on the Internet, talk radio shows, and the reporter here and there with enough integrity to tell people what in the hell is really going on for their news....

Read the rest of this report on the homepage complete with links to background evidence.....

https://www.alipac.us/article-910-thread-1-0.html
    This past Sunday(12/11/05)I had lunch at "Marc Basnight"s Restaurant "The Lone Cedar" in "Nag`s Head NC", the People were treating this man like some kind of "God".
    I thought I saw Governor Mike Easley, but I`m not sure.These types like to run in "Packs" you know.
    I hope the people that were, falling at the feet,of these two, are "Not, hearing the truth".
    If these people are getting the truth, and still "Fall at the Feet",this State is in Big,Big,Trouble.
    Maybe it was the "Free Lunch".
    Jerry

I am so mad!

Where do our politicians think Americans are going to work?

That illegal in N.C. with the $44,000 job, you know there are more getting paid well.

We have got to stop this madness.

Just read where Bill Gates is giving India $1+ billion for IT jobs. He said India is better at IT and China is better at manufacturing.

I am not a parent, but believe parents are going to have to go to the streets to get their educational system back. Schools teach just about everything now, except education! Guess the kids are well versed in sex and being politically correct, tho.

Where will our children work? Will they have to move to India or China?

Washington allowing our jobs to go to illegals, and the CEO's send the rest to foreign countries.

What are they thinking?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Response about kelly_lopez

I realize that you all have banned me because in a country where FREE SPEACH is suppose to rise above all, it does not. my reply was not of a racist matter, it was of a matter from a WHITE AMERICAN who can see the unjustice that is going on.

I think that if people are going to come to united states they need to do it the right way, and they should not be treated differently than americans. Unfortunatly they come here illegal, work and make money, buy houses and everything WITHOUT papers.

What I want people to understand and that just because a few "mexicans" are horrible people and do cruel things, that not everyone should be punished by that.

the comment that you made that I was being racist....HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BE RACEST WHEN I'M WHITE DEFENDING PEOPLE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS READY TO DESTROY. THat is not racsism....its called being a CHRISTIAN and standing up for people when no one else will.

I dont care about the 9 women who were raped by an illegal immigrant? speaking from a woman's angle, I feel awful for them women, and teh guy had been deported before, which ment that they had his finger prints which also ment that the DMV was not doing their job, and gave him is licence.

I think for those who live a quiet peaceful life, not causing problems for anyone, they should not be punsihed for something they did not do.

For those men who were drunk driving and killed people, and the man raped the women, let them rot in jail, dont let them out of jail, you can deport them as many times as you want, but htey can still come back.

I want people to realize that not EVERYONE is the same as these criminals who hurt people, killed people and raped people.

Those who have familys here, that are working for their familys just like americans, there are plenty who can not find jobs, because they are not avalaible or they dont want to do that kind of work.

If they take away all jobs to those who are trying to make a living here for their family who is going to suffer??? THE CHILDREN THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO RAISE.

SO what does that make us??? thats all I have to say. I dont mind if you all wish to be inmature and ban me again from trying to speak my mind.....

" it is the ignorant that lead the war, and the smart that feed the children"[/quote]

AMERICAN 100%

By the way, just to clear the air

I AM AMERICAN. I'M WHITE AND I HAVE LIVED IN THIS COUNTRY ALL MY LIFE.

I WENT TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL, WHERE NO ONE WAS JUDGED ON WHAT COLOR THEIR SKIN WAS OR WHAT LANGUAGE THEY SPOKE.

MY SON IS AMERICAN ALSO.

INSTEAD OF BEING SO WORRIED ABOUT LICENCE BEING ISSUED TO ILLEGALS, WORRY ABOUT THE GANGS THAT ARE KILLING PEOPLE IN CHARLOTE AND RALEIGH AND STATESVILLE AND WINSTON - SALEM.

THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM

I WENT TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL, WHERE NO ONE WAS JUDGED ON WHAT COLOR THEIR SKIN WAS OR WHAT LANGUAGE THEY SPOKE.
    lily - this isn't about skin color or language. It is about illegal immigration.

I want people to realize that not EVERYONE is the same as these criminals who hurt people, killed people and raped people.

Those who have familys here, that are working for their familys just like americans, there are plenty who can not find jobs, because they are not avalaible or they dont want to do that kind of work.

If they take away all jobs to those who are trying to make a living here for their family who is going to suffer??? THE CHILDREN THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO RAISE.
    We realize that not all illegal aliens are murders and rapists. But they are "illegal". If they have done nothing else wrong, they have violated federal immigration laws. Just because they are able to enter the US illegally fairly easily does not make it any more right. As far as the ones with houses and families. They should have thought all of that out before they bought the houses and/or started families.

lily,

People world-wide are depressed. They all want to have a better life for their families. Should everybody be allowed in no questions asked?

It wouldn't be long before the US was just another third world country like the ones from which these people fled. I don't want my children and grandchildren to live in such a world! We, here, will not let this happen without doing everything we possibly can to protect this country.

Illegal immigration is a federal crime. People who break the immigration laws should be punished. Punishment for illegal immigration is deportation. Period.

I, too, am a Christian BTW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lily, when we talk about getting these people out of the country, we are talking about illegal aliens and I also talk about excess legal immigration. This has nothing to do with race, why in the world would you think that? Mexicans are Caucasians just like any White American. Mexicans are not a different race. They are called Hispanics only because they speak Spanish not because of the color of their skin. Why would you go in the direction of race when race is not even an issue?

Mexicans are from another country, Mexico. They are now allowed into the United States without papers. Because of their attitude towards Americans, their attitude towards laws, their attitude towards so many things, they are migrating illegally in huge vast numbers like a "herd of buffalo" trotting down Interstates running between cars frightening people, causing accidents, acting like a bunch of rats. Not because of their skin color. Most Mexicans are as white as anyone. But because of their attitude.

I for one am sick of the ignorance and/or dishonesty in people that is constantly raising a race or "color of their skin" issue when there is no issue concerning their skin color. Mexicans are Caucasians the same as an Irish, English, Scot, Welsh, Spaniard, French, Italian, Jew, Arab, Morroccan, Palestinian, Indian, Pakistani, Afghan, Iraqi, etc.

In other words, there is nothing special about a Mexican, nothing different, nothing worth discussing other than they are pouring into the US in violation of our US Immigration laws in vast numbers like a herd of buffalo, packs of rats, a swarm of bees, a battallion of Army Worms. This is based upon their ACTIONS, not their language, not their skin color, but their attitudes which I find disgusting.

Mexicans are Moochers. They degrade themselves, their families, and their nation by this behavior.

Americans are sick of it, and why you aren't, I don't know.

Lets pose a different picture...lets say the millions of Africans starving to death as we write about the Mexicans decided to just pack up, leave Africa and plop on our borders; invade the border towns; like herds of buffaloes, like packs of rats, like swarms of bees, like a battallion of Army Worms and end up in your yard, in your house, in your school, in your work place, in your bedroom raping you, on your highways killing you and your family. Millions upon millions. All they would be looking for is a "better life" at your expense just like the Mexicans.

Lets pose another picture....les say the millions of East Indians who burn their wives to death with gasoline when they can't bear a son and those who send their children to work when they are just little babies 6 or 7 years old decided to pack up, leave India and plop on our borders; invade the border towns; like herd of buffaloes, like packs of rats, like swarms of bees, like a battalion of Army Worms and end up in your yard, in your house, in your school, in your work place, in your bedroom raping you, on your highways killing you and your family. Millions upon millions upon millions. All they would be looking for is a "better life" at your expense just like the Mexicans.

Mexicans are Moochers. All illegal aliens are Moochers, but the Mexicans are Whining Moochers and the Mexicans are the ones most blatantly violating our laws, insulting the American People, disrepecting US, and yes harming our people economically, socially, physically, and mentally.

You say you are American and have an American son. If that is true, then we would not be having this conversation. As an American, you would know that if the invasion from Mexico and all other countries violating our US Immigration Laws is not stopped, then there will be no America. That is the point of our Government disrespecting our laws, breaching our trust, and selling US down the river.

Americans have made America what it is today. And anyone who wants to claim Mexico or any other single nation had anything to do with it is confused, mistaken, or just spewing the "immigrant" speal we hear everyday from those intent upon dissolving the United States of America and making part of a great hemispheric nation ruled by the World Trade Organization based in Switzerland.

If you are an American, then stand up and be one. If you son is an American, then stand up and protect his future and stop whining about the Mexicans. Mexico is not your future. Mexico is not your son's future. Mexico and every nation like it is the end of everything we cherish in the United States if the people of these nations are allowed to relocate and resettle in the United States. We do not have the jobs. We do not have the economy to sustain our nation and the rest of the world populaton.

To think so, it utter foolishness.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am so glad that everyone decides that since illegal aliens are involved in car wrecks that that alone makes every single one of them criminals
    Being Here Illegally is a Federal Crime and therefore they are all criminals.

Sometimes I wonder if people are using their common sense when they try to use such an argument.

Buh Bye Lilly
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: Response about kelly_lopez

Quote Originally Posted by lily_right
    SO what does that make us??? thats all I have to say. I dont mind if you all wish to be inmature and ban me again from trying to speak my mind.....
    I don't mind either and you are banned again from the forum.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast