Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen
    Even if 100k persons are leaving in 3 to 5 years time that does not make any difference. In 2008 125K H1b and 84K L1 were approved. So total incoming people are more than 1 million plus family in next five years. That makes exodus negiligible compared to incoming foreigners.

I am assuming this visa stuff came out of Congress, and from what I read on a bathroom wall in DC was "the opposite of progress is Congress."
    I am so livid I need another blood pressure pill, because there is no entity making sure these people ever leave, and the entire family probably (OOPS) overstays their visas for the rest of their lives.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Sen!!!!

Why isn't importing foreign workers debated more on Cable TV?
    All I see are Faxes and emails about it. NOT once have I seen it mentioned by any station?????
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Not one non-citizen should be allowed to work in the U.S. until every American Citizen who wants a job has a job.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sen
    Only in CNN it is discussed by Lou Dobbs. Actually most americans does not know about it as they are mainly concentrating on illegal immigrants. Also corporate lobby is good in diverting this by writing the stories like World's best are not welcome in USA. You can see the articles like this in Business week and similar magazines.

Someone really need to research on this and find out how many US citizens are impacted by this. One argument of corporate lobby is h1b persons and outsourcing is helping economy. If that is true why economy collapse inspite of highest level of immigration in high skilled persons in 2008(125k new H1b +84k new L1+ so many other visa in high skilled). There is really no relation between economy and high skilled immigration. Only when there is explosion of growth immigration is needed. One such situation was 1999 and 2000. Other than those 2 years this much immigration had done harm to USA than benefit. I think every year USA may need 10 to 15k H1b and 5k L1 that too after a stirict procedure.Those need to be world's brightest scientists in Space and universities. Most other jobs can be done by americans with some training.

quote="WorriedAmerican"]Hi Sen!!!!

Why isn't importing foreign workers debated more on Cable TV?
    All I see are Faxes and emails about it. NOT once have I seen it mentioned by any station?????
    [/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12