Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I never bought a Stallone movie and now I know I will never see or buy a movie made by this traitor!

He should move to Mexico, because I am sure he would feel right at home!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AlturaCt, If I am not mistaken, Audie still holds the record for the most decorated soldier of any war, the most decorated soldier in all time. My wife's family have a friend of the family for the last 50 yrs who now lives close to Sherman TX, named Jeanie, Audie was her 1st cousin, her mom and Audie's mom were sisters. Jeanie has told us many stories and shown us her old pictures of her and Audie and their family , when he was growing up, such a good kid living a very hard life. she said he was a painfully shy boy, She goes to any memorial service they have for Audie, that last one they had in Okla City, a dedication service at the Cowboy's Hall of Fame Museum. She said it is such an honer to be there for any dedication service they have for him. The movie "To Hell and Back, where Audie played his own part was an incredible testament to his sacrifice during that war. That shows you how a little dirt poor farm boy of TX could come to be one of this country's most honored soldiers of all times. Yes, Audie was a real American hero, Stallone is one of those who is only a hero in his own mind!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12