Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Why White People Are Afraid (Have barf bag ready)

This is why the country is one flush away from going under. This guy is not only an idiot,but a big time loser as well.

In talking to my firends about race, I sometines think that their is a little bit of racisim in all of us. I am white and am trying to understand what my black friends say when they tell me I have to be black to understand. Well in the same token you would have to be white to understand how I feel about things. I have black friends at work that tell me that they are predjudice. I think that no one knows how the different races percieve different issues. I do hate the "you owe me" attitude from anyone. I have worked for everything I have gotten. I was told that I was a racist when I suggested to one black friend that in hind site, he might be glad that our (both his and mine) ansestors brought Negros here because he would not likely have the opportunities, growing up in Africa, that he enjoys today. My racism comes from people coming here and EXPECTING me to change my ways for theirs and demading what is not theirs to demand.

I'd like to drop this guy off in Van Nuys, CA or Santa Ana, CA or E. LA, or Boyle Heights, CA late on a Friday or Saturday night and see if he survives.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    I'd like to drop this guy off in Van Nuys, CA or Santa Ana, CA or E. LA, or Boyle Heights, CA late on a Friday or Saturday night and see if he survives.
    Or Maywood!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12