Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is time this happen all over the country!! send the message if you do not obey the law you will pay one way or another!!!

------------ "ACTIVE PROJECTS"----PLEASE GET INVOLVED -----
    OK ALIPAC TEAM LETS STOP THE "Dream Act" AGAIN, OR WE WILL BE PAYING FOR ILLEGALS TO GO TO COLLEGE
    WE NEED CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS !!
    LINK BELOW!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=422551
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Owner of packing plant pleads guilty to identity theft in hiring illegals
    Wheeler News Service
    Published Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The owner of Star Packaging in Whitewater could face six months in jail after he hired illegal immigrants.

Prosecutors recommended the jail time plus probation after Allen Petrie, 48, pleaded guilty yesterday to five charges of being a party to identity theft.

A sixth count was dropped Monday in a plea bargain, just before his trial was about to begin in Walworth County. Petrie will be sentenced Oct. 15.

Twenty-five illegal immigrants were arrested last August at Star Packaging. It was part of a series of federal raids around the country. They went after companies whose workers stole identities of legal immigrants.

Whitewater officials had to meet with Latino groups from Milwaukee and Madison to defuse racial tensions.

A now-retired police captain had been accused of harassing and profiling Star’s employees.

Last week, the city manager said the case still polarizes Whitewater.

The company said its workforce dropped from 100 employees to only 10, because it lost so much business due to the negative publicity.

Two of the workers accused of using false Social Security numbers still have cases pending. The others returned to Mexico or asked for immigration hearings.

http://www.hudsonstarobserver.com/artic ... erty_id=13
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This man was breaking the law and he knew it.

Maybe he could not have made as much money and expanded without illegal workers - who knows.

The fact is, there are many of us who could make a lot of money if only we didn't have those pesky things called laws to contend with.

If a business can't continue without breaking the law, it shouldn't continue.

Yes, when the illegals go or a large portion of them go, there will be consequences. A lot of businesses and even towns have grown and built themselves by breaking the law. That's what happens when someone prospers by illegal methods.

We certainly can survive any inconvenience caused by the lack of illegals and be a safer, cleaner, more prosperous nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called this company and left a nasty little message. I feel better....

I am HAPPY they are struggling. I hope the owner goes to jail, I hope the managers go to jail, and I wish that company would go out of buisness. That company is willing to sell out its fellow citizens and forsake our laws, just to increase their profit margins on the backs of the middle class.

How do you like facing the prospect of losing everything you have?

"If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

OVER THE LASE COUPLE OF DECADES THE DISPLACEMENT OF AMERICAN WORKERS HAS CAUSED MUCH PAIN FOR THOSE WORKERS AND THEIR CHILDREN.

I AM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THE PAIN OF HISPANIC CHILDREN WITH NO MENTION OF THE PAIN OF AMERICAN CHILDREN. AMERICAN WORKERS WERE THROWN AWAY LIKE TRASH TO BE REPLACED BY SLAVE LABOR.

NO THOUGHT WAS GIVEN TO THE DESTRUCTION OF THE LIVES OF AMERICAN WORKERS.

PRESENTLY THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE TRUCKERS IN THIS COUNTRY TOO. IF WE LET THEM, THEY WILL BE REPLACED WITH SCABS FROM MEXICO. NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT HOW THEY AND THEIR CHILDREN WILL LIVE ONCE THIS HAPPENS.

THERE HAS BEEN A SYSTEMATIC ATTACK ON THE AMERICAN WORKER FOR MANY YEARS NOW. IT IS TIME THIS STOPS. THE PARTY IS OVER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12