Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Widely disliked president agrees to surrender U. S. sovereig

http://www.manews.org/0805elitesmerg.html

President Bush Endorses CFR's Plan

Elites to Merge U.S., Canada,
    and Mexico

US elites have embarked on a plan to merge the U.S. with Canada and Mexico over the next five years, according to documents published by the influential Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Who's Behind the Merger Plan?

Under the plan, called a "Security and Prosperity Partnership," the three countries will "integrate" their economies and populations to create what the CFR terms "a common economic space" with "a more open border for the movement of goods and people," and which encompasses all three countries within "a common security perimeter."
    the Plan?

The merger of the three countries was agreed to in principle by the three heads of state when they met for a North American summit at President George Bush's Texas ranch in March, the CFR said. None of the populations living in the three countries have been consulted on whether they approve of the merger, however.
    The CFR is a major policy-making apparatus for America's ruling class, and consists of leaders from transnational corporations, academia, government, and the corporate media. Its policy recommendations are often implemented regardless of which party controls the national government.

In the past the CFR has been accused of taking part in secret plots to impose world government, but in fact the group discusses its policy aims quite openly. Its plans for North America, developed by the CFR's Independent Task Force on the Future of North America, are available to the public on the group's website. The plan was summarized in a widely distributed news release, also available on its website, headlined "Trinational Call for a North American Economic and Security Community by 2010."

The plan does not explicitly call for a single governing body for the new three-country entity, which the CFR calls the "North American Community," but it does recommend creation of an unelected North American Advisory Council "to prepare for and implement" the details of the plan. It says "the governments of Canada, Mexico, and the United States should articulate as their long-range goal a common security perimeter for North America." That means creating a "unified border action plan" for the three nations, with "harmonized visa and asylum regulations; joint inspection of container traffic entering North American ports; and synchronized screening and tracking of people, goods, and vessels..." In addition, the common security perimeter would include "establishment of a trinational threat intelligence center and joint training for law enforcement."

The CFR's task force also recommends that the security plan should include "a border pass, with biometric indicators," carried by the populations of the three countries. The three governments "should commit themselves to the long-term goal of dramatically reducing the need for physical scrutiny of traffic, travel, and trade within North America." As envisioned by the CFR, the common security perimeter inside of which populations could traverse the three countries' borders without inspection means that any foreign visitors admitted by Mexico's notoriously corrupt federal police system would be free to visit the U.S. without delay or additional scrutiny. In other words, the national borders would simply cease to exist.

To fully integrate the three countries' economies, the CFR recommends transfering wealth from the people of the U.S. to Mexico in the form of a North American Investment Fund "designed to channel resources for the purposes of connecting the poorer parts of [Mexico] to the markets in the north," and "to support education and technical training for Mexican states and municipalities..." Elimination of all border controls between the three countries will force the entire higher-paid American labor force to compete with millions of lower-wage laborers in Mexico in the newly created "seamless North American market" which will guarantee "the extension of full labor mobility to Mexico."

Nowhere in any of the CFR's documents on the North American Economic and Security Community does the group mention whether the electorates in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico, should have the opportunity to vote on any aspect of the plan.

================================================== ========

What have I been telling you all? I told you so. Bush is a sellout and a traitor. This just further proves my point. Please Act Now. Continue to contact your rep and senators and demand that Bush be impeached.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DEEP BREATHS, DMAN. 1,2,3,4. Very good. Now another, DEEEEP
    Breath. There ya go...feeling better? Keep breathing, you're going to be okay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can assure you that I speak to all of the elected officials I can on this issue. We really need to push the impeachment as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The CFR's task force also recommends that the security plan should include "a border pass, with biometric indicators," carried by the populations of the three countries. The three governments "should commit themselves to the long-term goal of dramatically reducing the need for physical scrutiny of traffic, travel, and trade within North America." As envisioned by the CFR, the common security perimeter inside of which populations could traverse the three countries' borders without inspection means that any foreign visitors admitted by Mexico's notoriously corrupt federal police system would be free to visit the U.S. without delay or additional scrutiny. In other words, the national borders would simply cease to exist.
    Why does the REAL ID come to mind when I read this? Does anyone else see it?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)