Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wife Confident Husband's Body Will Be Found In Border Waters

Wife Confident Husband's Body Will Be Found In Border Waters

Tiffany Hartley Speaks About Pirate Ambush After Returning To Colorado
    By Tyler Lopez, 7NEWS Reporter

POSTED: 8:43 pm MDT October 23, 2010
    UPDATED: 9:21 pm MDT October 23, 2010

WELD COUNTY, Colo. -- Shivering from the light, high-altitude breezes, Tiffany Hartley jumped out of an SUV Saturday to again speak with the media about what happened to her husband David.

"You know, (for) so long we've focused on what's going on internationally, across the ocean, we need to focus on what's in our backyard," Hartley said.

Hartley said she and her husband were jet skiing Sept. 30 when Mexican drug cartel pirates shot David in the back of the head.

The pirates then turned to Tiffany Hartley.

"It was kind of one of those looks of, 'What do we do with her?'" Hartley said.

She said the next moment, she was pushing her jet ski to the limit, passing three boats of pirates, hanging her body to the far side of them as they fired at her.

"The whole way over there I was just screaming, 'How could I just leave him?'" Hartley said.

Hartley explained she patiently answered 16 hours of questions from Mexican investigators who came from Mexico City to meet with her in Texas, a rarity, she was told.

"And I think the only reason they did is A, I was not going over there. And B, (because) of the publicity they've had," said Hartley, adding she just felt it was time to leave that area. "But no, I don't live in fear for my life. David and I didn't live in fear. And that's how I am living."

At the first meeting, she was skeptical that officials believed her and had doubts of her own that Mexican and American investigators were doing enough to solve the crime.

Hartley said she now believes she has the support of her countrymen.

"They can only do what they can do. And so now we're at the mercy of Mexico," Hartley said.

Her mother told TheDenverChannel Tiffany Hartley "is the voice for America" to realize "this is happening in our backyard, not in Iraq or Afghanistan."

Hartley said she's looking forward to relaxing on her family's 20-acre Weld County ranch, but will do television talk show appearances to keep the story alive.

"Being here in Colorado, you guys are, you're going to be my way to get my voice out," Hartley said.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/25 ... etail.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

that body is long gone and will never be seen or found cuz thats how the cartels want it

And still there are those who insist on trying to cast Tiffany Hartley as the one who set the whole thing up in order to collect insurance money. I was on a site this morning where someone had posted a remark that suggested that she had called the Sheriff of Zapata instead of 911 and that the Sheriff had no business being involved. The conspiracy theories about that whole incident are absolutely absurd and propelled by persons in this country who don't live anywhere near the border and presume to think that they know everything about the border wars.
    We've been to Zapata...it's a very small nothing sort of town where everyone knows everyone. Tiffany Hartley would not have needed to call the Sheriff for him to know what was happening. I find it quite irritating on a regular basis to have to school idiots in what REALLY goes on around the border with Mexico. And as far as this incident in particular....all of those idiots keep screaming that it is NOT a Border Issue....that it's just another case of murder perpetrated by a wife who wanted to get rid of her husband and who had set it up for him to be murdered by the cartel people.