Open letter to WND readers from David Kupelian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 11, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Dear friend of WND,
Do you feel as though there's no hope for America? Is the seduction so advanced, the corruption so widespread and the confusion so universal that there's just no way back?

Is America the beautiful – Reagan's "shining city on a hill" – gone forever?

It sure appears that way sometimes, doesn't it?

And yet, appearances can be deceiving. Moreover, if evil can make things appear to be so black that we abandon hope, then we're in real danger of losing a fight we could have won.

Right now, I'd say about half of America is crazy and the other half is fairly sane. Those are better odds than in any other country in this world.

Of course, the problems we face are truly stunning:

A worldwide, rapidly growing, murderous mind-control cult called Islamo-fascism is obsessed with transforming America through both terrorism and subversion.

An unprecedented, full-scale invasion of the United States from the south is already radically changing our country's demographics, values and character – and if left unchecked will unquestionably transform America into a different nation.

A raging culture war in which perversion and immorality are glorified, while traditional Judeo-Christian values – the stuff of the WWII "Greatest Generation" – are contemptuously denounced as old-fashioned, ignorant and bigoted.

If all that weren't bad enough, we've got an historic election year just around the corner, in which Republicans and conservatives are dangerously divided and demoralized, while the nation faces the very real possibility of electing a wicked witch as president of the United States and commander in chief of the most powerful military in world history.

Scary, huh? So how do we deal with all of this? Do we sit back and wait until tomorrow's paper comes out and then read what happened? Or do we actually do something?

I have a suggestion as to something you can do.

Please watch this video ( http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59144 ) right now – it will take all of 2 minutes and 24 seconds. I'll wait:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK. If this stirs your soul deep down, maybe you could find a way to attend WND's "Taking America Back" national conference next month in Florida ( http://www.sovereigncruises.org/wnd08/conference.htm ). It'll be held on Saturday, Jan. 5, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. in the ballroom of the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel.

It doesn't cost much – only $18 if you register by Dec. 14. For that, you get Joseph Farah, G. Gordon Liddy, Jerome Corsi, Janet Folger, Brian Fisher and yours truly. I think that's a pretty good deal! What's more, if you book a reservation for Jan. 5 at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel where the event is being held, you'll receive two FREE tickets to the WND conference. (Reservations must be booked through Sovereign Cruises.)

I believe you'll find this evening together to be more than worth your while. It may just provide the spark, the inspiration you need to help fight the major battle of our time – that of taking America back.

God bless,

David Kupelian
Vice President and Managing Editor
WorldNetDaily.com and
Whistleblower magazine

Space is limited, so please register now for WND's "Taking America Back" National Conference. ( https://www.sovereigncruises.org/wnd08/ ... ration.htm )