Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman Comes Home to Find Burglar Using Her Toilet

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289162,00.html

FREDERICKSBURG, Va. — A woman who stepped out to buy a newspaper Thursday returned home to find that an intruder had made himself comfortable — on her toilet.

The man apparently cut a screen and unlocked a door while the woman, in her 80s, was out, police said. She had noticed the man outside when she was leaving, police said.

At about 5:30 a.m., she returned and noticed that the bathroom door was closed.

When she opened the door, she saw him perched on the toilet.

"How long are you going to be?" she asked, among other things. When the man responded in Spanish, which she doesn't understand, she told him she was calling police.

He left quickly, and police are investigating.

The man is described as a Hispanic male in his late 20s. He was wearing a sleeveless black shirt, dark pants and had a tattoo on one of his upper arms.
    The lady was lucky to escaper harm, but in a strange way this IS sort of funny
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

He seems to have better hygiene than 95% of his illegal brethren.

Go figure.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

At least he didn't do his business on her front steps. Many of them 'drop and plop' wherever they please.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    At least he didn't do his business on her front steps. Many of them 'drop and plop' wherever they please.

Hmm...I could say SO many things here...but I think I'll pass. I already give the mods enough grief!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Well, I can go to bed now, I've heard everything now.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>