Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman deported after living 10 years in N.H.

Woman deported after living 10 years in NH

February 11, 2012

DOVER, N.H.—A 47-year-old Indonesian woman who had lived in New Hampshire for more 10 years has been deported for not having the proper paperwork to stay in the United States.

Foster's Daily Democrat ( Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME) says Etty Tham was deported Thursday and is one of nearly 40 Indonesian nationals from Dover who are being sent back to their homeland for not having documentation to stay in the U.S.

Tham told the newspaper that she and her husband came to America more than a decade ago to escape the violence and sectarian tensions in Indonesia.

She said she and her family members first came to the U.S. on tourist visas, but she never obtained asylum that would allow her to stay indefinitely. Her husband was deported in 2008.
    ------
    Information from: Foster's Daily Democrat, Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Laconia NH, Sanford ME

Woman deported after living 10 years in NH - Boston.com
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Her husband was deported in 2008

so...now the family is united...back home
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't suppose LaRaza would be at all interested in helping this poor, poor woman.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Honey, I'm home!!!!

ReggieMay wrote:
    I don't suppose LaRaza would be at all interested in helping this poor, poor woman.
    No, they seem to be a one trick pony for illegal hispanics.

I think the government sends press releases to all the media when they deport anyone who isn't Mexican as a way to get the word out to the Mexicans, "Look, you aren't the only ones who get deported."
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn