Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman Dressed As Man Busts into Home

(KYTX) Tyler - Terrifying moments for a Tyler family this morning. A female intruder dressed as a man with a mustache barged into their home to try and collect a debt, only she had the wrong house. It happened in the 200 block of Fairmont street, that's near the Tyler Rose Garden.

Around 7:45 Thursday morning the Banda family was getting ready for school. Police said Maricela Rodriguez walked into their backyard where one of the Banda's little girls was playing. Police say she took the little girl by the hand and forced her inside.

"I was scared because I was thinking they were going to steal our money," Dyra Banda said. A frightening morning for 6-year-old Dyra Banda, her two other sisters, and her mother.

Police said Maricela Rodriguez barged into their home armed with a knife, duct tape, a taser, nunchukas, and a replica semi-automatic handgun.

"He was wearing a black jacket and black hat and a pretend mustache," of the girls remembered.

Police said Rodriguez, who was dressed like a man, forced Rosa Banda to tie up her daughters.

"Put duct tape on our hands," the 8-year-old said.

Then Rodriguez tied up Rosa Banda and put them all in the front bedroom."When the robber went in the other room. Then my mom took off the duck tape," Dyra said.

"She (Rosa) locked the door and she threw my kids out of the house out of the window," Antonio Banda said.

They called the police, while neighbor Jose Murillo kept watch over the backyard.

"We didn't let her get out," Murillo said.

When police arrived they learned, the robber was a woman and she was there to collect a debt.

"The suspect was there to collect a debt around $15,000 owed to her for a sale of a vehicle however the house she chose to go in and collect his debt from was apparently the wrong house."

Antonio Banda said he doesn't know anything about a debt.

"I don't know why she picked my house."

And he is relieved the only injury his family endured from the ordeal was a scratch on his daughters back.

"I'm happy they're safe I was worried."

Police said Rodriguez is illegally in the U.S. She was deported back to Mexico in 2008. Police said Immigration Customs Enforcement has put an immigration hold on her. For now, she is in the Smith County jail charged with burglary of a residence with intent to commit a felony.

http://www.cbs19.tv/Global/story.asp?S=14406425
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reentry after deportation is a felony.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    doesn't matter they only come to work.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Isn't there a loophole that only makes it a felony if the deportation is by court order? Those they catch, document, then release back at the border get around the felony.

I could be wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

these illegals need to stop getting sweetheart deals from the judges and attorney's. Charge them with everything possible and sentence them for as long as possible

Banned
    If an American did those crimes they would get 30+ years

Assault , kidnapping , burglary , just to name a few