Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman helps apprehend group of illegal immigrants on private

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=5215055&nav=AbC0
    <<Back

Woman helps apprehend group of illegal immigrants on private property

July 29, 2006 09:51 PM EDT

EL PASO, TX. -- An ABC 7 viewer said she caught almost a dozen illegal immigrants in a shed near her house. It's the same woman whom the station profiled in an earlier report, indicated she often sees undocumented immigrants trespass onto her property as they make their way into the United States.

The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, says she was about to drop off her kids at school early Friday morning when she saw a man in her sister's yard.

"At first I thought it might be my niece's boyfriend, but when I saw his face I saw he was an illegal immigrant," she said. "I yelled at my husband to go outside, letting him know someone was trying to break into my sister's house."

The woman tells ABC 7 the man told her there were eight other people in the shed in her sister's backyard right next door.

The woman and her husband immediately called authorities with the Border Patrol and El Paso County Sheriff's Office.

While waiting for authorities to arrive, the woman videotaped the illegal immigrants found in her sister's shed. Footage from the scene was broadcast on ABC 7 on Saturday.

The woman said the immigrants were out in the rain that hit the area Thursday night.

After authorities from the sheriff's office and border patrol arrived, those officers handcuffed the immigrants and took them into custody.

"I told [my sister] to press charges, because if not they would be turned over to Border Patrol who would released them back into Mexico and they would just come back," the woman said.

All content © Copyright 2002 - 2006 WorldNow and KVIA. All Rights Reserved.
    For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    "I told [my sister] to press charges, because if not they would be turned over to Border Patrol who would released them back into Mexico and they would just come back," the woman said.
    Smart woman! Let's get them fingerprinted and photographed before releasing them back into Mexico. Next time they are caught, it will be a felony and they won't be eligible for legal entry for another 10 years. Immediately releasing them back into Mexico just delays their successful illegal entry into the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)