Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman Sentenced for Harboring ‘Sovereign Citizen’

Woman Sentenced for Harboring ‘Sovereign Citizen’ Who Shot at Police:

by Ryan Lenz on April 12, 2011

Posted in Extremist Crime, Sovereign Citizens:

A Michigan woman has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for harboring a sovereign citizen who fired shots at Florida state troopers when they tried to stop him last year, an act that once again shows the danger faced by officers when they encounter extremists from the bizarre world of sovereign citizenry.

Yvonne Theresa Clark, 35, of Royal Oak, Mich., pleaded guilty on Friday to interfering with an officer and conspiracy to interfere with an officer. She was one of five people arrested for harboring Brody J. Whitaker, 37, a month after he opened fire on two troopers who pulled him over on Interstate 75 in Florida’s Sumter County. As part of a plea agreement, Clark will spend 90 days in jail.

According to news reports, Whitaker claimed to be a sovereign citizen almost immediately after his arrest, declaring during his April 2010 arraignment, as his public defender urged him not to speak: “I am a sovereign. I am not an American.â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Sovereign citizens, who likely number in the hundreds of thousands nationwide, are a particular brand of antigovernment extremists who believe they – not judges, juries, law enforcement or elected officials – get to decide which laws to obey and which to ignore.
    Ahh, you mean like illegal aliens and their aiders and abetters?

So why are illegal aliens given those special privileges of not abiding by our laws, but Americans are not? Why are American (haha) politicians like Gutless-ierezz, Cedillo, etc allowed to pull their stunts on behalf of illegal aliens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I have never heard of this particular "branding" before so I looked it up on google and most references to it were from the Huffingto Post, the Democratic underground etc. Is the new left name for Nativists?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn