Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Won't speak english or take care of animals.

Make sure you watch the video so you can see that the owner speaks no english and someone inside has to translate. She can't understand what is wrong with leaving a dog outside in an ice storm that lasted 3 days.
    Click on the link to the story to get to the video.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Dog Left Chained to Tree During Freezing Weather

The cold weather has many people worried for animals in the area. Some neighbors in one San Antonio neighborhood contacted News 4 WOAI, concerned for a dog left in the yard of a nearby home. News 4 WOAI’s Jeff Coyle went to the home and spoke with the dog’s owner.
    “Why is it a problem that the dog is outside?” she said. “We feed him good and everything.”

Neighbors disagree.

“He’s suffering. He cries a lot,” said Josie Jeffries, “I mean, at nighttime, he starts crying. And he’s not barking, he’s crying.”

That concern prompted neighbors to call police.

“(Officers) came and they saw the dog tied up outside freezing. They’ve talked to the owner and they won’t do anything about it,” said Jeffries.

The owner told News 4 the dog is too big to come inside.

News 4 contacted the Human Society. An animal care officer stopped by the house. He determined the dog’s life isn’t in danger by being outside, however, he promised to return tomorrow with a dog house.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.as ... 6f9ef359d8
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    Man, don't even get me started on animal abuse/neglect!

MW
    News 4 contacted the Human Society. An animal care officer stopped by the house. He determined the dog’s life isn’t in danger by being outside, however, he promised to return tomorrow with a dog house.
    Okay, so the dogs life isn't in danger, however, he is obviously suffering a great deal if he's whimpering all night. Where's the compassion Mr. Animal Care man? Instead of promising a dog house, you should have written the owner a citation and demanded that she purchase a dog house within the next 24 hours! Do the doners of the money your using to supply the dog house know the Human Society is using the donated funds for such when the owner should be paying?

Geez, I can't believe the owner doesn't see anything wrong with leaving a pet tied up outside without any protection from the elements, especially during the winter. The lady is not fit to be a pet owner. I certainly hope she has no children to care for.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW - it's not "just winter" we just had a huge ice storm here. Almost everything was shut down Tuesday and Wednesday. That is what everyone is upset about. I just dont understand that if you don't want to take care of an animal, THEN DON'T GET ONE!

If you guys think that is bad, check THIS OUT:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston/

1/2 way down the page, 2nd story down under Video Reports.
    It's about the SPCA battling the cockfighting ring.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!
    Somebody should tie her up outside all night and see how she likes it.
    Why even have a dog if all you do is keep it tied up and are unable to care for it?
    This is flat out abuse in my book.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why even own a dog if he is outside all day tied up? What is the enjoyment in that. I am such a dog lover and mine are like members of the family. One of our dogs spends time outside during the day, but his dog house is a converted chicken house, so its huge and it is heated ( I know he is spolied). He isn't tied up either. He has a huge fenced in yard to run in.

I just don't get it.

[/url]
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I know that not everyone caters to their animals like I do. I also understand that some dogs are more "outside" dogs and some are more "indoor" dogs. But, during severe weather, it is a appropriate to bring the animal inside at night, or during extreme conditions.

The picture looks like a pit bull. I agree with everyone here on taking care of our pets. Perhaps this is another case of them having the dog (pit bull) as a status symbol/perceived protection?

Man, what is wrong with this picture? It is bad enough that we have to take care of illegals, but their dogs too? Let's give the pup amnesty, and kick the lady out. Did you notice how short that chain was? He can only walk a few steps, and no place to lie down. I am going to borrow Ramos and Compean for a day. Maybe they can put some lead in this ladies butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    It is bad enough that we have to take care of illegals, but their dogs too? Let's give the pup amnesty, and kick the lady out. .
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast