Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    2nd, nitty, and CheyenneWoman,

In Fl., (don't know about Washington state yet), if a parent causes harm to the child, the state interferes. After investigating, perhaps the child will go to another family member, or God forbid, into the foster care system. If the child dies, the parent or boy/or girlfriend...whoever caused the death gets charged criminally and the other spouse/friend gets charged as an accessory to the crime. A dentist went to jail, because he forgot he had his baby in the car, and the child died because the car got too hot!!! In Fl, that can happen in minutes.

Yet, illegal aliens, because they "want to" can kill their precious children in the desert. I'm sorry if that sounds cold-hearted, but if they want to come here, come legally. Otherwise, they should stay home and work to improve their countries.
    My God, and of course, these parents won't be prosecuted because "they were just trying to get a better life". This is absolute insanity

Hi CheyenneWoman,

RE: Killing their kids...

Maybe they're just warming up for their crime spree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charming of Chappaquidick
    They're all decent and hard working
    For illegals "who just want a better life," they won't hesitate to take away someone else's life. A better life for illegals is a CRIME SPREE.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

Maybe the illegals' road sign needs to be revised.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto:

Teddy Boar has his head so far up in a dark odiforous place, that even a windshield wiper in his stomach wouldn't help him see better.

He doesn't care how many illegal children die. He's just interested in proving his point (whatever that may be - I sure can't figure it out).

Do these people really have such a low regard for human life that they would allow their children to be placed in such danger. Or are they just stupid???

Well,when you can pop out kids like a brood cow, I suppose one "oops" doesn't mean a lot. Another culture clash!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12