Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man
    Yeah, that's a good one. Unfortunately clever phrases won't accomplish anything nor will they render the benefits (if any) of deportation greater than the costs or even make it possible

Rule of Law

Man; The cost to our Country that you fail to acknowledge is the pervasive erosion of the Rule of Law. This commitment in principle, has made this Country fairly unique, as opposed to countries run by corruption and cronyism. Odd isn't it that under an administration that does not itself repect any law, that this immigration boil continues to fester? Democrats come off on the issue no better.

What we wish for is equality before the Law. Which means for jurisprudence purposes, those in violation of Law and primarily upon adjudication, are to have received NO BENEFIT, for commiting their crimes. Otherwise logic dictates that there will be no real reason that the criminal will not re-offend.
    It serves the purposes of Justice, as this sanction against those who have broken the law, prioritizes the Rights of the parties that have not broken written law, over those who CLEARLY HAVE!

It is basically what law is all about. If you can see no purpose but economic in deciding not to solve the problem, well then it is a dime store version of Republican Democracy you are peddling.

We pursue application of the Law, as the Rights of the people most affected, and in all likelihood those who are subsidising this economic suicide in the long run,... their "RIGHTS", legal ones, are being ignored....

No longer. cheers glenn

Man, it doesn't matter what the cost is. It's what we want. If we can airlift 42,000 people out of New Orleans with the 82nd Airborne in 24 hours, we can deport illegal aliens.

We can and We will.

Wackident said so.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, "Man", I am still waiting for your reply at http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-53341-.html#53341 .Are you just going to spew some rhetoric and run or are you going to put your mouth where your words are?

After all you claim that "I corrected a false statement (something that is all too common on websites like this one). And the so-called "discover" is something that most people already knew."

Keep your word then "Man" I am willing to listen to you.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Man

Re: Rule of Law

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    Man; The cost to our Country that you fail to acknowledge is the pervasive erosion of the Rule of Law.
    Ah! The never old "the law was not made for man; man was made for the law" crap. I love it.

I disagree. I believe that laws should be written and enforced in such a way as to serve the best interests of society. In Virginia, the law prohibits adultery. I do not think it is in the best interests of the people of Virginia (or anywhere) for the state to direct its resources towards prosecuting adulterers. I believe state resources can be allocated in ways that better serve the people. I realize you disagree with this.

Let's agree to disagree.

Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Man, it doesn't matter what the cost is. It's what we want. If we can airlift 42,000 people out of New Orleans with the 82nd Airborne in 24 hours, we can deport illegal aliens.

We can and We will.
    It may be what YOU want and a minority of others. And the people in New Orleans were easily identified. There are some who believe that an illegal immigrant can be identified by skin color alone. It's not that simple. You can't tell the difference between an illegal alien and a citizen

Man
    Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Hey, "Man", I am still waiting for your reply at http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-53341-.html#53341 .
    You didn't ask a question.

What do you wish me to say? To say that because some people at brownpride make false statements that it therefore renders Judy's ignorant comment correct? That's ridiculous.

The next time you want me to reply, ask a question.

I did in fact ask you a question "Man". And for you information the number of "some people at brownpride make false statements" ignorant and ridiculous, it is in the high 90’s that people make completely stupid and bogus ignorant comments. Just shows that you haven't even read the crap that is spewed in there. You like to run around pounding your little stick and don't have the knowledge to back up your rhetoric. Talk about ignorant "Man".

Also the little view you have regarding laws and adultery. It is obvious that you feel that it is okay to sneak around your spouses back. It is apparent that they (Law enforcement) don't run arresting people whom cheat; there are priorities when it comes to law enforcement.

I really don't understand you point in being here, what is your view, what is it you feel the invaders are entitled to? Why don't you open your house and start a business to provide them health benefits and work?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Man--my comment about Tancredo was based on the fact that I'd not read anything about his legislation for several months and just did not recall at all that he had a guest worker program identified in it.

So what?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Man
    Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    I did in fact ask you a question "Man".
    The comment below contains no question:
    Bah, you must not visit many sites on both sides then "Man". Go to the News and Current Events section of brownpride.com ( I made the task easy for you, just point and click), then come spew some rhetoric.

I will be waiting for a reply.
    ... Just shows that you haven't even read the crap that is spewed in there. ..... Talk about ignorant "Man".
    I'm also ignorant about the discussions that take place in the Al Qaeda discussion forum.

Also the little view you have regarding laws and adultery. It is obvious that you feel that it is okay to sneak around your spouses back.
    Stating that Virginia should not allocate its government resources towards wiping the noses of its constituents after they sneeze is not equivalent to saying that noses should not be wiped after a sneeze. Maybe this is a little over your head so I won't go into it again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast