Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Workers at Tyson to pursue wage suit

Workers at Tyson to pursue wage suit
    DAVID IRVIN

The poultry workers who alleged that Tyson Foods Inc. conspired to depress wages by hiring illegal aliens plan to fight a federal court decision that tossed their lawsuit.

The long-contested court battle over whether Tyson Foods Inc. harbored illegal aliens was dismissed Wednesday with prejudice — so the case can’t be filed again — but plaintiffs said the court erred in its 30-page opinion and they would appeal.

“We’re disappointed with the decision. We think that the judge’s conclusion that we could not establish the percentage of illegal workers that Tyson hired is incorrect. We could do that, and we are going to appeal the decision,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ARE WE READY YET TO BOYCOTT TYSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT TYSON FOODS KNOWINGLY HIRES ILLEGALS. MY TWO DAUGHTERS AND A SON-IN-LAW HAVE WORKED THERE IN THE PAST AND SAW IT HAPPENING. NOW A JUDGE SAYS, OH, YES YOU CAN PROVE THEY HARBORED ILLEGALS, BUT CAN'T PROVE THAT CAUSED DAMAGE???????????? HOW CAN THIS BE TERMED JUSTICE???????

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    ARE WE READY YET TO BOYCOTT TYSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT TYSON FOODS KNOWINGLY HIRES ILLEGALS. MY TWO DAUGHTERS AND A SON-IN-LAW HAVE WORKED THERE IN THE PAST AND SAW IT HAPPENING. NOW A JUDGE SAYS, OH, YES YOU CAN PROVE THEY HARBORED ILLEGALS, BUT CAN'T PROVE THAT CAUSED DAMAGE???????????? HOW CAN THIS BE TERMED JUSTICE???????
    Liberal Judge + Activist mindset used to "intrept" law rather than administer the law = illegal alien and employers of illegal alien favoritism. Further evidence that core liberalism is destroying America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)