Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The 51-year-old Brazilian man came with plans to stay here for up to six years to save enough money to buy a house in Brazil, two cars for his daughters
    What ever happened to the "fed my family" reason??

For the majority of illegals there has never been a "feed the family" issue to begin with. I wish I could find the blasted article, but awhile back, the AZ Republic did an expose on illegals, especially those from Mexico, and it was all about the fact that these people were coming here for the "easy pickin's".

The illegals are, believe it or not, very upfront and bold about taking advantage of the US and they make no apologies for it. As one of the tenants at the property I manage told my husband and I "If you could get away with everything we get away with, you would do what we do too."

I have seen things through my job managing this property that made me want to just explode on these thieves and liars and tell them exactly what I thought of every last one of them.

The multiple credit cards, state and federal tax refunds, being issued to the same household in the names of those whose identities had been stolen, Social Security benefits checks going to working illegals, again in the names of those who identities had been stolen, the same with cash and food stamp benefits before AZ took them away, auto loans being obtained under stolen identities with the vehicles, unpaid for, disappearing to Mexico for sale.......

Stuff the rest of us would go to prison for these people do business as usual and don't even so much as blink while they're doing it. As far as they're concerned, they deserve it and use the "You stole our land from us" crap as an excuse to justify it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for mentioning what is going on in Pompano. I wondered why on the comments section in the Sun-Sentinel when there were discussions on illegals there was so much hatred towards Brazilians in Pompano and Deerfield Beach areas.
    Your friends should find out if the apartment owners are renting units out knowing that there are too many people in one unit. If that is the case then they should inform the County and it will be dealt with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12