Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WV: Five Illegal Aliens Arrested in South Charleston

Five Illegal Aliens Arrested in South Charleston
    Posted Saturday, February 16, 2008 ; 09:16 PM

A routine traffic stop lead to the arrests.
    Story by Kimberly Beary

CHARLESTON -- A routine traffic stop leads to the arrest of five illegal aliens Saturday night.

West Virginia State police say Trooper Napier pulled over a suburban on Interstate 64 in South Charleston for following another vehicle too closely.

The driver, 28 year old Rodriquez Baldera, admitted he is in the country illegally. Upon further investigation, Trooper Napier learned 4 others in the SUV were also illegal aliens all from Mexico.

25 year old Peralta Balderas, 23 year old Adrian Garcia-Rosa, 22 year old Sergio Avendano-Herrara, and 22 year old Levi Ambrocio-Hernandez were each arrested for illegal entry into the United States.

They are being held in the South Central Regional Jail tonight.

http://www.wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=vi ... ryid=34937
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This surprises me. I thought that West Virginia didn't have any because the economy there is so poor.

I guess the illegals pop up everywhere.

I'm glad that the police inquired about the immigration status and reported them to ICE. Heck, even w/o a 287(g) agreement, local law enforcement can be proactive and call ICE when they arrest or stop suspected IA's. This would go a long way to stopping a lot of them and sending the word out.l