Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Xenophobia: Fear-Mongering for American Votes

Editorial

Xenophobia: Fear-Mongering for American Votes

Published: August 5, 2010

As statements of core values go, the 14th Amendment is a keeper. It decreed, belatedly, that citizenship is not a question of race, color, beliefs, wealth, political status or bloodline. It cannot fall prey to political whims or debates over who is worthy to be an American. “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hate it when the MSM tries to twist the truth. To tell the truth I'm getting
    a bit sick of it.

In my book “subject to the jurisdiction thereofâ€
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

[quote]It’s true that air travel was not a big focus in 1868, but this is not about a horde of pregnant jet-setting Brazilians, if, indeed, such a thing even exists. The targets are Mexicans, and the other mostly Spanish-speaking people who are the subjects of a spurious campaign against “anchor babiesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

NY Times is owned by Mexican Carlos Slim, of course they will write this propaganda, they want to keep their job!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    NY Times is owned by Mexican Carlos Slim, of course they will write this propaganda, they want to keep their job!!
    But when it comes to principal, we Americans need to sacrifice. Imagine if carlos couldn't find one English-speaking Journalist to write such crap? Meaning that Americans would not abandon their values for stinking job like that. No stinkin way I would write the lies and deceit crapola like that. Think I'd find a different way to earn a living.

For workers who are ordered to train their replacements..their foreign replacements..no stinkin way..the idea is to make it as hard as possible for these corporate clowns to convert to cheap labor. If they're going to loose their jobs anyway, what does it matter?