Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Year 2010, Scary Scenario

Today

Illegals - Today 33+ million man army on US soil.
    • Sexually assault and murder children[/*:m:1ojede28]
    • Bringing in disease[/*:m:1ojede28]
    • Other crimes[/*:m:1ojede28]
    • Some diplomatic immunity from arrest.[/*:m:1ojede28]

The Non-immigrants (ie. H-1Bs, L-1s)
    • Proselytize globalism to US workers awaiting unemployment[/*:m:1ojede28]
    • Demand "knowledge transfer" from workers scheduled to be fired[/*:m:1ojede28]
    • "We owe them our jobs!"[/*:m:1ojede28]
    • They own the US Senate![/*:m:1ojede28]

The MS-13 Street Gang - The enforcers of the will of illegals' handlers
    MS-13 is Murder, Inc.

• Combat hardened [/*:m:1ojede28]
    • Experienced drive-by marksmen[/*:m:1ojede28]
    • Declared war on our middle class[/*:m:1ojede28]

Command and Control (AZT Land, Communist La Raza, The MS-13 leadership, and other handlers of illegals)

The Rehearsal to mobilize illegals was the mob demonstrations in various cities.

The year 2010.

North American Union flag

The targets: Middle class, particularly children.

President Rodham addresses the National Communist La Raza

The scenario:
    Over 40 million Illegals (as amnesty recipients), under the command and control of the NCLR and other subversives, overwhelm local law enforcement by their sheer numbers, target children, conduct mob demonstrations at prisons to force the release of prisoners. At the same time, the MS-13, equipped with Chinese automatic weapons and explosives, launches full scale attacks on middle class residential neighborhoods, and other soft targets. President Hillary Rodham signs a peace treaty with the MS-13, and orders the arrest of North American Union citizens interfering in the affairs of new amnesty recipient [former] illegals. All former US citizens are ordered to surrender all fire arms to NAU authorities; law enforcement is outsourced to the MS-13 under treaty provisions signed by President Rodham. President Rodham meets their demands and grants full pardons to release incarcerated MS-13 gang members. Under North American Union law, unlimited foreign nationals will be granted job placement priority over all former US citizens to facilitate the wage equalization component of the New World Order. Former H-1Bs are granted full NAU/India dual-citizenship. All government agency functions are outsourced to Tata, by order of President Hillary Rodham. All NAU defense has been handed over to UN peace keepers. President Rodham signs treaties with Iran and nK. Former Canadians are shocked as amnesty recipients and former Mexicans arrive by the millions.

The North American Union is officially declared "The Workers' Paradise"

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

That's the ugliest flag I've seen in my life.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Where are the real men at?

[b]my eye balls are straining right now as I grit my teeth

Wake up America ... Empeach Bush; stop the North American Union and lets start rolling this back before it is too late....

So put down the ice cream cone..... and get off your buttox and lets make it happen

Where are the real men at?

Have you been to feminized by Hollywood; are you busy watching queer eye for a straight guy

Do you not hear your children and women being raped?

Do you not hear them screaming for help? Do you care?

Why does it seem that more woman have picked up the baton; because we North American men are incapible of being men?

GRAB YOUR CAHONA"S ..... Put down the beer that has given you that little ponch belly and it's just about time to get busy.

The "Greatest Generation" it's time to come out of retirement.... We need you again...

Terrorists are slipping across the border with millions of Mexicans

Remember "John Conners from the Terminator" look him up on line ... The Resistance Manifesto (John Conner)

http://www.cremationofcare.com/sol_resi ... ifesto.htm
    http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/

If your ruttipoo sissy boy.... go eat some corn flakes or jello and hope for the best

If your and environmentalist.... the carbon foot print of others is crushing the environment

If your a Christian and think Bush is... just remember

“For even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen AIRBORNE Sapper

Of all the people that post on here, I agree with you the most.

Just tell it like it is.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

I dont have a choice...

Amen AIRBORNE Sapper

Of all the people that post on here, I agree with you the most.

Just tell it like it is.
    I dont have a choice... but it's good to hear I am not alone
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Where are the real men at?

Hi Airborne Sapper 7, thanks for chiming in.
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    If your a Christian and think Bush is... just remember
    AirborneSapper7, we're supposed to think that Bush is a Christian. Just like we're supposed to think that the illegals will save us from a nuclear attack, as explained here:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70939

[quote="AirborneSapper7"][“For even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds.â€

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?