Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yet another Serial Rapist who just happens to be illegal

THE WEEKLY VICE: Santana Batiz Aceves - Illegal Alien Is Arizona ...
    Labels: alian, arizona rapist, batiz-aceves, chandler rapist, charged, charges, deported, illegal, illegal alien, rape, santana batiz-aceves, serial

rapist, ...

i am sorry I cannnot provide a direct link>I did something to my toolbar and I no longer can have an address bar or the copy link ..
    google it
    Banned

On the surface, it looked like any other Sunday in Chandler.

But ask those who live in Chandler and they'll tell you that while it may look the same, it feels different after the arrest of a man police call the Chandler rapist.

"I think its great if they got him, puts everyone at ease," said Chandler resident Rich Mailloux.

For more than a year the mystery man terrorized the Chandler community.

Starting in the Summer of 2006, police say he attacked 4 girls and tried to rape 2 others.

But Saturday, investigators revealed they had made an arrest, 39-year-old Santana Batiz-Aceves.

"I never knew what he was doing," said neighbor Joe Ortega. "It surprise(d) me big time to find out it was him."

Nobody answered a knock at Aceves' door Sunday. A for-rent sign hangs in the window.

Aceves now calls the 4th Avenue Jail home which suits neighbor Rich Mailloux just fine.

"They said the DNA matched, that's unbelievable," said Mailloux. "Glad he's off the street."

And so on this Sunday, a day many pause to give thanks, those in Chandler had plenty to be thankful for now that investigators say the Chandler rapist is behind bars.
    http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.a ... 160062bbc2

Chandler, AZ - (The Weekly Vice) - Santana Batiz-Aceves, a 39 year old, twice-deported illegal immigrant with a criminal record of drug related offenses was arrested at him Chandler home on suspicion that he is the Chandler Rapist police have been looking for.

For 18 months authorities have sought to uncover the identity of the rapist believed to have sexually assaulted five girls in the area. They found what they believed to be their man as he prepared to flee the state.

Batiz-Aceves, a heavy equipment operator by trade, was in the process of loading up his vehicle when police arrived at his home to administer a court ordered DNA test.

Police say the case took an optimistic turn when when a Chandler task force spotted Batiz-Aceves' car. It was a match to the car described by an eyewitness who described seeing a white Toyota Tercel at one of the rape scenes.

Policed pulled the car over and spotted a jacket that witnesses had described as belonging to the rapist. Police kept a close eye on Bazis-Aceves after he refused to submit to a DNA test. Finally, they obtained a court order for the DNA test and arrived at Batiz-Aceves' home to expedite the court order to obtain his DNA.

Batiz-Aceves was originally suspected of 'Identity Theft' and for providing false information from the earlier stop that police made. The man is being held without bond.

The DNA test linked Batiz-Aceves to three of the rapes police attributed to the Chandler Rapist.
    http://weeklyvice.blogspot.com/2008/01/ ... en-is.html

There, thats better
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just another day in the life of these fine, upstanding, hardworking people our government thinks we can't live without.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Yet another Serial Rapist who just happens to be illegal

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    THE WEEKLY VICE: Santana Batiz Aceves - Illegal Alien Is Arizona ...
    Labels: alian, arizona rapist, batiz-aceves, chandler rapist, charged, charges, deported, illegal, illegal alien, rape, santana batiz-aceves, serial

rapist, ...

i am sorry I cannnot provide a direct link>I did something to my toolbar and I no longer can have an address bar or the copy link ..
    google it
    (perhaps this is it ? )

Sunday, January 13, 2008
    Santana Batiz Aceves - Illegal Alien Is Arizona Serial Rapist

Chandler, AZ - (The Weekly Vice) - Santana Batiz-Aceves, a 39 year old, twice-deported illegal immigrant with a criminal record of drug related offenses was arrested at him Chandler home on suspicion that he is the Chandler Rapist police have been looking for.

For 18 months authorities have sought to uncover the identity of the rapist believed to have sexually assaulted five girls in the area. They found what they believed to be their man as he prepared to flee the state.

Batiz-Aceves, a heavy equipment operator by trade, was in the process of loading up his vehicle when police arrived at his home to administer a court ordered DNA test.

Police say the case took an optimistic turn when when a Chandler task force spotted Batiz-Aceves' car. It was a match to the car described by an eyewitness who described seeing a white Toyota Tercel at one of the rape scenes.

Policed pulled the car over and spotted a jacket that witnesses had described as belonging to the rapist. Police kept a close eye on Bazis-Aceves after he refused to submit to a DNA test. Finally, they obtained a court order for the DNA test and arrived at Batiz-Aceves' home to expedite the court order to obtain his DNA.

Batiz-Aceves was originally suspected of 'Identity Theft' and for providing false information from the earlier stop that police made. The man is being held without bond.

The DNA test linked Batiz-Aceves to three of the rapes police attributed to the Chandler Rapist.

http://weeklyvice.blogspot.com/2008/01/ ... en-is.html

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    OK... Now... where are the charges against Bush and chertoff as assessories to the crime...

You think I am kidding... I want them served
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Those ornry devils from south of the border are at it again ....

It happens every breeding season, right on que
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    OK... Now... where are the charges against Bush and chertoff as assessories to the crime...

You think I am kidding... I want them served
    So do I, think we could do a citizens arrest?

thanks for finding the article and posting it.
    still no address bar
    Banned