Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yo America, Listen Up!

Yo America, Listen Up!
    By Marty Lich
    MichNews.com
    Jun 28, 2005
    http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/ ... 8559.shtml

Part II of an ongoing battle for America by American’s of all creeds, colors and heritages.

I started off writing a column about the often undisclosed charity of the American people, and then I switched it to ‘equality for everyone’ in America but only as long as you are a Spanish-speaker. If you are not Latino, well, too bad you lose. Look at what is happening in our public-owned Denver libraries! Discard those English books. Not a language needed here anymore.

And then I opened my local newspaper this morning and my column theme just changed again.

Yo America. Listen up.

This is not doomsday, this is not hearsay, nor am I part of a nation-wide cult as my local newspaper editor friend says I am. This is a new and alarming trend. Mexico owns the southwest according to the illegal aliens living here. Now these Mexican’s of Mexico say they own America, period. You are not exempted from this developing war on ownership unless you live in another country outside of America. In that case, you are likely dealing with illegal invasions of your own from different countries. It is unlikely that you are dealing with illegal invaders who state in writing that they own your country. We have just begun to hear that in America the Beautiful.

Do you think the American people are becoming upset about this minor, but major, battle of the no borders issue? I do. And people should be upset with good reason. Feast your eyes on one of the good reasons here. “Alberto Dominguez, Mexican illegal alien of Greeley, Colorado states it doesn't upset him when people call for him and other illegal immigrants to return to Mexico.� And why not you may wonder? Domiguez goes on to explain "It doesn't bother me because America is ours.�Americans, are you paying attention? Alberto Domiguez is talking about our country, the United States of America, belonging to Mexico.

Does Mexico own America? According to illegal alien Mexicans living here, yes. See the country borders of the country of Aztlan. Apparently they are expanding in their border dimensions today.

Per the legal American residents residing here, the answer is no. Mexicans do not own America. See the Hidalgo Treaty of 1848 for a legal description of how that came to be.

According to our President, George W. Bush, nothing can be done except legalize them to all come and go at will. In other words, discard the border and with that, our homeland security too.

According to our other President, Vicente Fox of Mexico, "We also share (a) nation and language.� In other words, we are one large nation per him with no borders at all.

I beg to differ with them both.

According to our United States Constitution and our Bill of Rights, we have the right to speak up. Even better, we have the right to be listened to, it is part of our politician’s oath of office. They are to uphold the law and to respond to the voters who placed them in office.

If we do not object, and we follow the advice of my in-jest bumper sticker that proclaims “Whatever…� I may find myself typing “Yo Mexico, listen up� for my next installment of “Yo, listen up� Part 3.

Charity begins at home and enough is enough now. No más. Eso es suficiente. And that is the truth.

Marty Lich may be contacted at Martyincol@Juno.com

Confucius didn’t say this, but another wise man did:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country... Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

And this wise man was right and a civil war ensued.

We are there once again.

Have we the means to fight this war with words and process?

Perhaps, but the process must move immediately to remove this President and all traitors from their positions and move troops to the borders at once.

Who is in charge of this process? The American People. Is there a body to execute the will of the American People? Yes. It's called the GOP, the Grand Old Party, the Republican Party, the Party of Thomas Jefferson, Ronald Reagan and the Party of the Wise Man quoted above: Abraham Lincoln.

History repeats itself because evil is eternal. That is a universal law.

We are there once again.

The question is: Is the GOP still the Party of Jefferson, Reagan and Lincoln?

It does not appear so. If it is....it needs to show itself immediately. This party by free elections was placed in charge of this country through a White House and a Congress and has thus far failed its members and the American People miserably and in a shameful fashion.

We know, because many of us are the members who have been betrayed and shamed by the schemes and plots to end our nation without our consent.

So....whatcha gonna do, GOP?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    And this wise man was right and a civil war ensued.

We are there once again.

Have we the means to fight this war with words and process?

Perhaps, but the process must move immediately to remove this President and all traitors from their positions and move troops to the borders at once.

Who is in charge of this process? The American People. Is there a body to execute the will of the American People? Yes. It's called the GOP, the Grand Old Party, the Republican Party, the Party of Thomas Jefferson, Ronald Reagan and the Party of the Wise Man quoted above: Abraham Lincoln.

History repeats itself because evil is eternal. That is a universal law.

We are there once again.

The question is: Is the GOP still the Party of Jefferson, Reagan and Lincoln?

It does not appear so. If it is....it needs to show itself immediately. This party by free elections was placed in charge of this country through a White House and a Congress and has thus far failed its members and the American People miserably and in a shameful fashion.

We know, because many of us are the members who have been betrayed and shamed by the schemes and plots to end our nation without our consent.

So....whatcha gonna do, GOP?

Would that we were still the party of Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, and Lincoln. It is simply not so anymore. The GOP is now the Gang of Pimps and Prostitutes.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

It does appear, SIXX, it does appear. Yet, I cry out to them for action to correct the terrible mistake we made.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn