Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Young ‘dreamers’ come out of shadows

Young ‘dreamers’ come out of shadows
    ALEJANDRO ESCALONA alejandroescalona@comcast.net Mar 10, 2011 02:10AM

Last November, months before the world was captivated by how the Egyptian youth organized the first revolution of the 21st century using the Internet, thousands of young people launched a social media campaign in support of the U.S. Congress passing the Dream Act.

The “dreamersâ€
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Banned
    "These young people are talented, proactive, organized and resourceful."

My take is

Whiny , demanding , scofflaws, criminals , crybabies , did I mention Whiny?

But thats just me

Easier to round them up if they are out of the shadows
    But they never were in the shadows and our whimpy HS dept
    won't touch these brats

A sensible solution must include a process — a strict one — for undocumented people to gain citizenship.
    I believe there is a process already, it's called LEGAL Immigration. If these people put as much time into research as they do in demanding "rights" they are not entitled to they would know this. Oh silly me, I forgot the legal processes of out Country DO NOT apply to them in their book![/quote]

Banned
    ICE and local police should have done sample document checks and pulled out a good number of these illegals. Set a precidence and make them know that if they step into the spotlight they run the risk of exposure.

Banned
    Oh yea.... there really In the shadows..... thats why 20 or 30 of em were sitting In the gallery IN OUR CONGRESS while the "nightmare act" was being voted on They should have arrested them and every member of Congress that was Involved with breaking FEDERAL LAW

America still has more learning to do ....

more pain is in our future , just and desrved pain ....

people need to know that illegal immgration carries a price ...as more people lose their jobs and have trouble paying their bills , they will understand that tax money doesn't grow on trees ..

“Undocumented, Unafraid, and Unapologetic.â€
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

There was next to nothing in the news about the march/protest/whatever that took place yesterday. Here's a video I found on it:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/videob...1-f5f9ff0cdefd

Here are some initial thoughts after watching it:

• If memory serves, there were pro-amnesty marches long before the Tea Party (modern reference) was around.
      Saying things in a language other than English just keeps ticking people off.
      Being a supporter of the Tea Party doesn't mean that you're a member of the KKK.
      Wanting a sovereign nation doesn't make you racist.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

"WE can leave the streets open for the Tea Parties"
    How dare the Americna citizens get together and have a demonstration on your turf.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn