Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your Fed. Gov. at Work - U.S. Alleges Voting Bias in Boston

U.S. Alleges Voting Bias in Boston

By KEN MAGUIRE, Associated Press Writer

The federal government filed a lawsuit Friday alleging that the city's election division discriminates against Hispanic and Asian-American voters by not offering enough services for immigrants who do not speak English.

Because of its growing Hispanic population, Boston has been required since 1992 to provide all election materials in Spanish, but the lawsuit alleges the city's elections Web site and notices posted in polling places were only in English.

"Despite having had an unequivocal obligation â€â€
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Come on.....I live in Florida. ANY Spanish speakers in Florida can't be more than two feet away from another Spanish speaker at the polls......or grocery store, or hospital, or school, or playground....Dr.'s office....dentist office....library....jail....airport....movie theatre....gas station...bank....driver's license........ANYWHERE!

There have been times when I have not been able to find a form in ENGLISH (I swear with my hand over my heart)

This is HOGWASH FIRST CLASS. This is IN-LINE with the letter message from Bay Buchanan, and Tom Tancredo (I hope you all read it), about how the Bush Admin. is going to "court" the Latinos now for the Republican Party. ALSO, equally important, they plan to demonize Tom Tancredo and anti-illegal organizations.

Please read the letter: Urgent Message from Tancredo Office under Discussions.

This might be part one to the "courting Latinos". Read and see for yourself!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well...I can see that we need to repeal the law that required that in the first place.

Wake Up America--This is an INTIMIDATION MOVE by the US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, this PRESIDENT and the GOP to encourage illegal voting at the polls.

1992 Law...who was President in 1992?

Oh Yeah....that's right......BUSH ONE!!

SOB TRAITOR....MAY HE ROT IN HIS OWN SLOP POT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What do you think about the part where they plan to quiet anti-illegal groups down? Did you read the letter? I believe it says, they plan to stop Tom Tancredo and "his wing of the party". That's us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, I read it the other day. It's frightening. We have Maniacs running the GOP, the White House, the Executive Branch, the US Senate, the US House of Representatives, the Legislative Branch, and the US Supreme Court, the Judicial Branch.

They have not spoken, written, or acted 1 time on behalf of the American People since January 1, 2005.

Their collective interest is taking away rights of American Citizens, empowering Foreign Nationals, and enriching the Globbie Crones.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HOW can they stop us?

Well....we can imagine the worst case scenario where they pull out the Patriot Act and round us up. Or we can imagine the more hopeful scenario where they plan to use rhetoric, lies, distortions, and false accusations to discredit and intimidate.

The latter won't work. Would they move to the former or admit defeat?

Admit defeat? Them? Should I keep a small suitcase packed

LOL, at the same time..

I have a bad feeling...about this President....I believe he's insane.

No sane President would push CAFTA or the Securit and Prosperity Partnershp Pact.

No sane President would push immigration knowing the consequences to the Amerian People.

Insane people are willing to do whatever it takes to reach their goal.

They have or are in the process of emptying out 29 military bases and creating a great deal of space in 33 others.

I read a "blip" in an article some time back that they were going to use them ad Detention Centers for female illegal aliens.

Why? They have no intention of arresting let alone detaining any illegal aliens. So what are they creating the Detention Centers for in reality?

This is the part that gets me, aside from the fact that it's the Feds doing this:

The city also has failed to recruit a pool of bilingual poll workers to help voters who speak Spanish, Chinese or Vietnamese, the suit alleged.
    And of course, this part, too:

Justice Department officials said the lawsuit was part of a national initiative in several states. Complaints also have been filed in California, Florida, Mississippi, New York, Pennsylvania and Washington.
    Hell, why stop there. Why don't the Feds just sue everybody?

I'm sure there are plenty of other non-English speakers in this country who'd like to have their own pool of government paid translators on call. And as we've all found out, this Republican administration just loves to pander.

What about Farsi? I'm sure that's an up and coming language here. And there are already plenty of Russians here, too, although for some reason, they seem to be able to learn English.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast