Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You've Got To See These Pictures

If you don't think the US can secure a border, you're nuts.

Look at these pics from the DMZ between North and South Korea

Why they hell are we spending millions a year to keep 30,000 troops and all that military hardware in Korea.

Bring them home and put them on the border, hell, they've been trained for it!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imjinscout.com/SLEE_ALBUM/index.html

Now that you've looked at them, how many people do you think would be willing to cross something like that?

Who are the best trained border gaurds? The US military covering the DMZ in South Korea.

IMAGINE OUR BORDER WITH MEXICO LOOKING LIKE THIS. OH, it would make me so happy.

IMAGINE OUR BORDER WITH MEXICO LOOKING LIKE THIS. OH, it would make me so happy.
    It would make us all very very happy.

But the whining from Foxie and his meddling associates would drown out the glee.

Tell all of you what. If our government will permit me to be armed and finally decides to permit us to "let 'em have it" and there is a shortage of fellow soldiers here because THEY ARE ALL OVER THERE I wouldn't hesitate to get back into uniform. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Problem is, they WON'T.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

That is a beautiful border....just what we need and we need it yesterday.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As far as I know, there haven't been any "border-jumpers" across the 38th Parallel. Most North Koreans who flee the DPRK ususally do so by crossing into China, and then trying to avoid the long arm of the law there, or traveling to Beijing and trying to sneak into a foreign embassy.

The idiots that are in power over there now will probably beg the U.S. to leave pretty soon. They're about as friendly towards us as the Mexicans.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    They're about as friendly towards us as the Mexicans.
    Doesn't it just give you the warm fuzzies to know how they feel towards us? I never noticed the animosity until others started posting about it and their arrogance has become more pronounced since the marches. We've noticed some rather open hostility in their attitudes in some businesses we frequent where they're employed. They act as if we're the invaders. Actually, the idiots think we are. At least the Reconquista invaders do. OK - I better get my white self back to Europe.