Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yuma Law Enforcement and Mexican Consul on SB 1070

Local law enforcement and Mexican consul react to SB 1070 latest
    Comments 30

July 28, 2010 5:29 PM
    BY STEPHANIE A. WILKEN - SUN STAFF WRITER

As a federal judge blocked several provisions of Arizona's controversial immigration law Wednesday morning, local law enforcement officials discussed how the changes would affect Yuma County residents starting Thursday.

Yuma County Sheriff Ralph Ogden said though staff was still reviewing the changes when he spoke with the Yuma Sun Wednesday, one thing is for certain: He said no one's rights will be violated and he wants everyone to be safe.

“I need the citizens to understand what's going on. We'll just stay on top of it. We've got the staff and we've got the people all across Yuma County who can handle it.â€

Banned
    After seeing the marches openly waving Che and Mexican flags , maybe its time we change a few things

Maybe some profiling and some actions against these obvious anarchists is in order.

How much do we have to take? how long will we hide behind fear of being called a racist? how long until we have to become "racist" or lose this country?

Any answers?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    how long will we hide behind fear of being called a racist? how long until we have to become "racist" or lose this country?
    Don't you know by now that the term "racist" has a new meaning since the illegal alien invasion?

Put a call into Webster's about this and they haven't gotten back to me.

I often wonder that myself. How much more are the American citizens prepared to take in this onslaught of illegals in this country? Or are we still going to be sitting and just talking about it when they completely just sweep in? I know I am near wits end
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou