Thread: $836,777.0

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$836,777.0

Decomisan agentes de EU 836 md con destino a México
    13 Jul 2007(09:01:3

1 Dos hombres son detenidoas en Laredo, Texas

Gastón Monge/EnLÃ*neaDIRECTA

Laredo, Texas.- Oficiales del servicio de Aduanas y Protección Fronteriza en Laredo, Texas, decomisaron en esa frontera, un cargamento de 836 mil 777 dólares que dos ciudadanos residentes de Dallas, intentaban cruzar a México escondidos dentro de una camioneta.
    Un comunicado elaborado por el Departamento de Aduanas y Protección Fronteriza (CBP), informó que Rubén MartÃ*nez Cifuentes, de 39 años y conductor del vehÃ*culo, asÃ* como su acompañante Carlos MartÃ*nez Orozco, de 49 años, pretendÃ*an cruzar el dinero de manera ilegal a México, por el puente interacional II.
    Ambos hombres, residentes legales de Dallas, Texas, tripulaban una camioneta Ford F250, modelo 2002, y al pasar a revisión declararon que no portaban más de 10 mil dólares, cantidad máxima permitida en ese paÃ*s, para no ser declarada en las aduanas de ingreso a México o Canadá..
    Sin embargo, ello no impidió que el vehÃ*culo fuera sometido a una revisión minuciosa, debido al extremo nerviosismo de los dos hombres, por lo que uno de los oficiales detectó un doble fondo en el piso de la camioneta, en donde estaba oculto el dinero.
    El dinero estaba empaquetado con cinta gris, y eran 19 pequeños envoltorios de billetes de diferente denominación, por lo que ambos fueron detenidos y sujetos a investigación, bajo la sospecha de tratarse de dinero producto del narcotráfico.
    Las leyes de Estados Unidos permiten a sus ciudadanos transportar más de 10 mil dólares, siempre y cuando sean declarados ante las aduanas de ese paÃ*s, pero el intento de sacarlos sin ser declarados, es un delito, de acuerdo al informe presentado por el jefe del puerto, Eugenio Garza
    http://images.google.com.mx/imgres?imgu ... =106&prev=

Another Dishwashers hard earned money i take it? Sorry my spanish ain't that good, so ill assume thats what this is..........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Another Dishwashers hard earned money i take it? Sorry my spanish ain't that good, so ill assume thats what this is..........
    Yes. maybe.

sorry i just find it in spanish, i am trying to find that new in english.......

Two guys from dallas tried to pass that money to mexico from usa and they were caugth whit all that money inside the truck hidded....

Banned
    Hola BETO!!! How have you been?

Good to see you again, my friend.

That's one big pile of money, isn't it?

Drug or counterfeit?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Basicly the article says these two guys were caught trying to transport this money into Mexico and it is believes to be money from drug trafficing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hola BETO and Pine!! Glad to see you are both still around!

Banned
    I ran this thru my Goggle spanish to english program and this is what it came up with...

Decomisan agents U.S. 836 md bound for Mexico
    July 13 2007 (09:01:3

1 Two men are detenidoas in Laredo, Texas

Gaston Monge / EnLÃ*neaDIRECTA

Laredo, Texas-service officers of Customs and Border Protection in Laredo, Texas, seized on that border, a shipment of 836 thousand 777 dollars two citizens residing in Dallas, trying to cross into Mexico hidden inside a truck.
    A communique prepared by the Department of Customs and Border Protection (CBP), said Ruben Martinez Cifuentes, 39 years and driver of the vehicle, as well as its companion Carlos Martinez Orozco, 49 years, wanted the money from crossing illegally into Mexico , the bridge interacional II.
    Both men, legal residents of Dallas, Texas, tripulaban a van Ford F250, a model 2002, and the move to review stated that they carried more than 10 thousand dollars, maximum quantity in the country, not to be declared at customs entry in Mexico or Canada ..
    However, this did not stop the vehicle was subjected to a thorough review, due to the extreme nervousness of the two men, and one of the officers detected a double bottom on the floor of the van, where the money was hidden.
    The money was packed with gray tape, and were 19 small wrappers of a different denomination banknotes, the two were arrested and under investigation, under suspicion of being money derived from drug trafficking.
    The laws of the United States allow its citizens to carry more than 10 thousand dollars, when they are declared to the customs of that country, but the attempt to get them out without being declared, is a crime, according to the report by the head of port, Eugenio Garza

Looks like a Good Bust to me... man I just wish they had a paid CI and got the dope as well