Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*PICTURES* From the Ap/Reuters

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Real grand lookin bunch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Uh, in the 6ht picture down, that's actor Martin Sheen.

Martin Sheen = TRAITOR!

Have our Congressmen seen these pictures? Shouldn't someone see that they Do? THis is outrageous! I have said, and truly believe all these demostrations are nothing more than thugist methods to force their will on this country they are trying to invade. Where is the American pride and outrage ? Someone needs to puncture that bubble Washington lives in so they can find out what reality is like before it is too late and America loses it's soul. After flying their flag above ours which they placed upside down and the translating our Star Spangled Banner into Mexican and calling it the Mexican Anthem is a slap in the face and should be challanged mightily !! HOW DARE THEY ??? They are ONLY visitors to our country, they do not OWN it !! WHO is going to put them in their place?? I don't think our Congress has enough grit, we are going to have to have the balls to do if for our country ourselves. An absolutely incensed citizen...Bess Cannon

Quote Originally Posted by bigshot
    Have our Congressmen seen these pictures? Shouldn't someone see that they Do? THis is outrageous! I have said, and truly believe all these demostrations are nothing more than thugist methods to force their will on this country they are trying to invade. Where is the American pride and outrage ? Someone needs to puncture that bubble Washington lives in so they can find out what reality is like before it is too late and America loses it's soul. After flying their flag above ours which they placed upside down and the translating our Star Spangled Banner into Mexican and calling it the Mexican Anthem is a slap in the face and should be challanged mightily !! HOW DARE THEY ??? They are ONLY visitors to our country, they do not OWN it !! WHO is going to put them in their place?? I don't think our Congress has enough grit, we are going to have to have the balls to do if for our country ourselves. An absolutely incensed citizen...Bess Cannon
    I totally agree we are going to have to do it ourselfs, our government is out of sync with the American citizen.