Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

15-year-old Girl Put This Compelling Video Together

Can you relate? I can.

Do You Remember Me?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Thanks for posting this GoGo.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Thanks for posting this GoGo.
    I think its beautiful done. Even the music is appropriate. Some YouTubes have to have rock music.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, GOGO... TEARS...IN ...EYE...AND ....HEART....

OUR AMERICAN MEN AND WOMEN SOLDIERS ...

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cold Chills - Do illegals get cold chills of this?

Wake up American Governments: Local ; State ; and FEDERAL!

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Oh, GOGO... TEARS...IN ...EYE...AND ....HEART....

OUR AMERICAN MEN AND WOMEN SOLDIERS ...

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!
    Smiles, tears, and smiles

Very poignant. The little ones are so darling.

I had lots of different feeligs watching it...pride, anger and sadness...

ELE

God Bless our brave soldiers! We can all help them!

God Bless this young woman for putting together such a thoughtful and respectful video. I cried through it! I am very proud of our soldiers and love and appreciate them! I don't understand the war but am respectful of our brave man and woman soldiers fighting it!

I researched many groups that help soldiers and veterans and felt most comfortable with a group called adoptaplatoon. I have a few others I may be joining or doing other work for our soldiers/veterans independent of any organization.

www.adoptaplatoon. I have 4 pen pals presently. I write to them every week. They don’t write back often as the war calls them to service. But, they all fine young men with young families. Very sweet. They thank me, but really it’s my honor to have them as my pen pal! You can be a pen pal to 1-4 soldiers and/or adopt an entire platoon. Pen Pal writes letters and may send gifts for birthdays and holidays and when you adopt a soldier and/or platoon you send letters and packages every month. Receiving a letter or a gift means so much to our soldiers! So if you can’t afford to adopt you might be able to handle being a pen pal! Either way, we can all help them and they deserve it!

God Bless them and our precious America!

Re: God Bless our brave soldiers! We can all help them!

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    God Bless this young woman for putting together such a thoughtful and respectful video. I cried through it! I am very proud of our soldiers and love and appreciate them! I don't understand the war but am respectful of our brave man and woman soldiers fighting it!

I researched many groups that help soldiers and veterans and felt most comfortable with a group called adoptaplatoon. I have a few others I may be joining or doing other work for our soldiers/veterans independent of any organization.

www.adoptaplatoon. I have 4 pen pals presently. I write to them every week. They don’t write back often as the war calls them to service. But, they all fine young men with young families. Very sweet. They thank me, but really it’s my honor to have them as my pen pal! You can be a pen pal to 1-4 soldiers and/or adopt an entire platoon. Pen Pal writes letters and may send gifts for birthdays and holidays and when you adopt a soldier and/or platoon you send letters and packages every month. Receiving a letter or a gift means so much to our soldiers! So if you can’t afford to adopt you might be able to handle being a pen pal! Either way, we can all help them and they deserve it!

God Bless them and our precious America!
    Thanks ELE. I've sent a box of things at Christmas. Never heard from them, because I wanted them to enjoy what they got and not feel pressures to write to us. It was packed with a lot of goodies. Wished I had a secret camera to see their faces. Things from Traders Joes, that you can't get anywhere else.