Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glad you like it. Yes, love CNBC for business news.

I liked the interviews because they give you a better perspective I think of who this women is v.s what is being fed to everyone thru the "pundits".

When you watch the video of her interview with Maria B. then you "get it", you see that she is not just some speech reader but someone who really knows her stuff and can get things done. Also Maria interviewed her with respect, like she was someone who had knowledge and experience when it came to engergy issues.

You have never, ever seen an interview with Obama where he actually knows something other than his "world view". I mean like true facts and figures and results. Where he has actually had to run something, and make decisions and provide real results.

I don't know, but for me it really gave me a great insight, on why she is a good VP and also why top business leaders are supporter her nomination as VP.

This is one area where CNN and of course MSNBC and ABC etc have not even mentioned.

I mean how is it that CNBC has so many great interviews with her and knows so much about her and her accomplishments and say Campbell Brown, from CNN couldn't do the same thing?

Instead they have pundits on to "trash her" due to her "inexperience" while Maria and Larry have nailed two great interviews and Maria's interview aired twice last night, the same night as the "announcement".

Fox News did a good job with the announcement, but they focus on her values instead of her accomplishments. I know the values are important, but I think I got a real good sense of her values in the interview with Maria. If after watching that you don't have a good feel if she understands American values, then I don't know.

Also they were focused on her abortion or gay marriage views, but never mentioned the business she has owned and ran with her husband or the City Council experience or all that she has done as a Governor. I think you need to cover both. If you just cover the abortion and gay marriage views, then people think that is all there is and "look how she has no experience". NOT.

I hope that more people get exposed to CNBC, because they are more focused on what people actually accomplish vs their "platitudes".

30 BILLION OR 40 BILLION OR MORE IS THE COST TO HAVE THIS PIPELINE?

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET A RETURN ON INVESTMENT FOLKS?

WE USE 180M BARRELS A YEARS?

TWO YEARS OR MORE TO PAY FOR IT AT 30BILLION?

THEN HOW MUCH WILL THE OIL COST US AT THE PUMP.

IT IS AMAZING, MONEY DOES NOT GROW ON TREES.

TELL ME THE PROS AND CONS OF COST BEFORE I, SMILE.

HOW DID THEY COME UP WITH THESE INFLATED FIGURES! INFLATED RIGHT NOW?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The oil is to do two things:
    1. get off us of foreign oil ASAP.
    2. when "foreign oil" realizes that we are going to be "weaning" ourselves off of their oil, the price some how comes down? Just like what happened after Bush took off the restriction from drilling off the continental shelf. Lou Dobbs tracked it day by day and for the first 16 days the price of oil dropped every single day.
    3. Sustain us while "alternative fuels" can be readied for full market expansion, not only for cars, but for all energy needs.
    4. From what I understand from Gov Palin, with the money that they are making from the new natural gas pipeline, she has put aside money for investment to alternative fuels.

Would just like to see the 30 to 40 Billion Dollar numbers of the Oil Pipeline of Alaska and how Americans are going to do this bail out program?

Bail out insurance companies, bail out airline industry, bail out banking, and there is more for sure; bail out the mortgage industry, bail out the illegal criminal aliens, bail out this and that; there are more;

When are Americans going to get bailed out? American don't get anything in return of value!

Tell me one thing of value that we American do not pay dearly for?

Disabled people cannot even get Department of Education Loans Forgiven after doctors submission of 3 or 4 times of permanent disabilities. Are these transaction going to and taking place in India?

Oh I can go - on and on with the problems of POOR AMERICANS.

This one and other Americans are not sleeping or in shock anymore; we are bitter and angry at the entire mess of government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Video of Maria Bartiromo discussing Gov Palin and energy policy on todays, (Aug 31st) Meet the Press:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032553/

Go down the page to videos and then it is the one called:

Palin brings energy expertise to GOP ticket

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12