Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Border Patrol Photo of the Day

Photo Of The Day
    June 15, 2007
    American Border Patrol
    American Border Patrol took this photo during a survey of the New Mexico border on June 1, 2007. It shows a road leading into the U.S. The gate is not locked.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/ABP/PHOTO ... 70615.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What gate? Doesn't look like it would do much good even if it was!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where's the Fence?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Don't worry. Bush is going to get that fixed. He's been meaning to for the last 6 and a half years but just hasn't gotten around to it. But the word is our on the street that he really means to get it done this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Down here in Texas, we have things called cattle guards. They are metal grates that are under the gate to the pasture and often over the roadside run off ditches. Vehicles can cross but cattle generally do not walk over these grates because they appear to drop into a ditch and it is possible that the spacing is not comfortable or impossible to cross. Some ranchers don't even close their gates because the cattle guards keep the cattle in.

For this location, I suggest Road Spikes or a ditch. Cars go in, but they don't come out. There are some real low budget remedies.

I can't even believe it is still in that condition after 9-11.

Dixie

Secure the border

Something else that I noticed is that the road has obviously been in use but the photo doesn't show a border checkpoint. Whenver the media shows a border crossing they always show the checkpoints at major highways. Unfortunately the photo shows the true nature of our border. 1200 miles of unpatrolled border without a checkpoint, camera, motion detector, or border guard. Don't you feel safe just knowing that?
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

Looks to me like some "spike strips" placed about twenty miles south on that road might make a good coyote trap. Those coyotes are always reakin' havoc with our livestock anyway. Wouldn't want to hurt any humans though.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Banned
    lol what a way to let people and cows in opps O means to keep em out Give me a break....
    I heard stories about Bush,and over speading for fences but this is just to much ...

croosings, spike strips, all those are great,, but nothing beats a hand full of drywall nails

LOL sorry thats bad that i even know those things...

Whats even more nessed up is what this Girl at work came up with
    We Give all the cityzens from down south that dont live in this country as a cityzen a Gold chain and in side that chain is a tag with a number zapper on it, it sends a worrning to to the boarder men that number 7 is trying to cross agian ( money well spent just kidding )and now you know the rest of the storey..