Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Border Patrol Photo of the Day

Photo Of The Day
    January 19, 2008
    American Border Patrol

This photo was taken yesterday by American Border Patrol during an Operation B.E.E.F. aerial survey of the border fence. There are
    at least thirty people visible in this group, with probably more hiding in the brush. ABP reports that such sightings are
    relatively rare since border crossers can hear the airplane coming and usually are able to find cover before being spotted.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/ABP/PHOTO ... 80119.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil, I love you like a brother and wish you didn't have to post any more pictures like these. Somehow it just really ruins my day. But what ruins my day the most, is the fact THOSE w/the responsibility and power to eliminate these kind of pictures existing in the first place, are just sitting on their brains doing nothing, and doing so with quite the lavish salary and benefit package.

Maybe as soon as the Chinese finish taking US over, they will put a stop to the ILLEGAL INVASION of our country. They've done a pretty good job of doing so thus far, I wonder how they would feel about being INVADED ?

Since I am NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT, in any way shape or form, just an honest realist, and I can't paint any pretty pictures that everyone just wants to see, since I paint it how it is....

THESE PICTURES ARE PROOF THAT WE ARE BEING INVADED, NOT ILLEGALLY IMMIGRATED !!!

Since Washington can't do it's job hired and elected and paid to do... Guess WE might as well get our sleeves rolled up and get ready for another DIRTY JOB to do !!!

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !!!