Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchor babies gone wild in small town TX

PROTEST PHOTOS
    03/31/2006
    Latino students, joined by other supporters, left the classrooms in Tyler, Texas in protest of immigration laws being considered in Washington, D.C. on Friday. The march shut down traffic on state highway 64 leading into the city as the protesters converged on the downtown square.

It is if you are not authorized and any Mexican cop who finds you working in Mexico sin papeles de authorizacion will tell you that.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Best Opportunity To arrest them is passing by

It seems that the best time to sweep and make huge arrests of criminal illegal aliens is at their own rallies.

Who is telling ICE to back off?

Who is telling immigration authorities to stand down?

Why don't Americans come out in droves? There are more of us than them.

I think it's sad that legal Americans sit by the side and watch their country being taken over.

If the tables were turned, what would happen if 12-20 milliong Americans went to Mexico to demand "rights". I think we all know.

Re: The Best Opportunity To arrest them is passing by

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    It seems that the best time to sweep and make huge arrests of criminal illegal aliens is at their own rallies.

Who is telling ICE to back off?

Who is telling immigration authorities to stand down?

Why don't Americans come out in droves? There are more of us than them.

I think it's sad that legal Americans sit by the side and watch their country being taken over.

If the tables were turned, what would happen if 12-20 milliong Americans went to Mexico to demand "rights". I think we all know.
    Remember, many of these kids may be "anchor babies" - born here the offspring of illegal parents but nonetheless our ignoramus law makes them instant American citizens.

We had the same kind of march where I live yesterday, thousands of kids waving Mexican flags.

Of course, today on the front page of both of the papers I get, only clean-cut looking kids holding up an American flag were shown. You'd think it was a Fourth of July parade.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.