Quote Originally Posted by Gringo_in_Miami
My entire life I have tried to be very open and accepting of other peoples and cultures, I'm dead serious; I'm not racist, my friends aren't racist

But I do not want to live with muslims or people of the islamic faith - I no longer even want to hear what they have to say or listen to the poison that comes from their mouths

Sure, not all of them are anti-america, but I am so disgusted by the acts of hatred and ideology of malice toward westerners, I now turn the channel when ever anything muslim-related comes up.

I support ALIPAC and encourage everyone on this site to do the same; less one day our streets are filled with these backwards idiots
Welcome Gringo! I never deals with that stuff, and I have no desire to listen either. Their faith says the have to kill all of us so it's hard to warm up to them. Seeing what they did in Europe and Australia lets me assume they will just do that here and use our laws against us.

I just want people who want to come here and live to follow our damn laws and rules instead of whining. How can I expect that when our government doesn't enforce the laws or rules, unless they want to?