Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Arizona sheriff: I won't enforce 'disgusting' law

Arizona sheriff: I won't enforce 'disgusting' law

'We're going to keep doing what we've been doing all along' --KGUN-TV, Tucson

http://www.kgun9.com/global/story.asp?s=12386648
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not up to him to pick and choose which laws he will or won't enforce. If he refuses to do his job, then he needs to be FIRED!!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Send the illegal aliens to his county, and to any other county that criticizes this legislation. Let them all gather in certain areas, and leave the rest of the nation alone. Americans are craving some responsible actions.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The job of Sheriff is to enforce the law...period. So enforce it. I am sick and tired of people refusing to do their job based on their personal beliefs or opinions. We have Sheriffs refusing to enforce the law, pharmacists refusing to fill prescriptions....and in some cases, clerks refusing to sell alcohol or pork. All these people should be fired. If they dont want to do the job, then they should let someone else do the job.

Here is the original post
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196547.html
    Ariz. Sheriff Will Refuse to Enforce Immigration Law
    This One was Homepaged

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196780.html
    The Dupnik rebellion: Pima's top cop says "no" to

Thank you jamesw62. I did not see that one. Good to link them to one another for more comments.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.