Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Armed Patriots Stand Against Violent Amnesty Supporters; Civilian Militias Patrol Tex

Armed Patriots Stand Against Violent Amnesty Supporters; Civilian Militias Patrol Texas Border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnmfFNfAZSs

Published on Jul 29, 2014
    SOURCE: http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/2014/07...

Folks, we are at war. At stake in this war, at the very minimum, is the American way of life.

Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and all of the other race-baiting traitors in Congress want to throw open our borders and give billions of dollars to gang members and disease vectors while ignoring the threat posed by Islamic terrorists who are also sneaking over the border. They want to give billions of dollars to people who have entered this country illegally; providing them shelter, health care, food stamps, and even a lawyer for their immigration hearing, when tax paying natural-born American citizens - many of them veterans - are going homeless and hungry.

Real Americans have finally had enough and they are turning out to protest this wave of illegal aliens by the tens of thousands. Last weekend there were protests in each of the 50 states, and in this episode of TTiVLIVE! you will see one of them close up.

This was in fact one of several protests occurring in the Metro Detroit and Lansing areas that day. This particular protest was sponsored by Overpasses for America Michigan. Members of Oath Keepers and the III%ers were also there flying their colors, and packing some serious heat.

It’s a good thing too because the group that was protesting on behalf of the illegal aliens calls itself “BAMN,” which stands for "By Any Means Necessary." Folks you need to take these people at their word. While I was there, even though I was being very respectful, I was surrounded by these violent thugs twice and threatened with deadly violence. Had the Michigan State patrol not been there in force I’m sure these scumbags would have initiated some type of violent confrontation. As it was, the boys in blue rescued me twice, and for that I thank them.

This special episode of The Truth Is Viral combines the TTiVLIVE! stream, the stream from the Guerrilla Media Network that was produced by Audiosoldier and simulcast to a potential audience in the millions, and other video we shot that day.

We’ll even go to Texas where patriot Blaine Cooper - the man who stood up to Sen. John McCain and called him a traitor at a town hall meeting - is with a group of Arizona militia as they protect farmers from Mexican drug cartels and find out about his mission there.Chief Mark Kessler is also in Texas doing some recon. Both of these men will be on TTiV in the very near future to talk about their experiences, and why they are in Texas in the first place.

Until next time,
    God bless you all, Semper Fi, and Ooh Rah
    Bobby

They only seem to be able to say "Racist scum has got to go - Jim Crow has got to go" must be the only English they have been taught. Reportedly these "activists" were paid $35.00 a day to chant.

Some of the comments:

"white people are trash"
    "Nazis go home"

NM
    Last edited by Newmexican; 02-14-2015 at 07:39 AM.