Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Atlanta immigration rally...must see

The literature handed out at this illegal alien support rally is truly scary...It appears they are now openly advocating revolution to sweep our government off the face of the earth!! Great comparison between peaceful tea parties and the pro-illegal crowds!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHRzxgA ... _embedded#!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

They are

They are a massive unarmed invading army bent on destroying this nation. You had better believe change is coming if they are given amnesty. And take a good look at our beloved constitution because its a goin bye-bye...

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Oh God! This is so vile! A growing virulent Communist revolution beginning on our streets. Every one of these people needs to be put on an FBI watch list. Are these Guiterrez's people? Are these Obama's people? Where the he-l is Napolitano and DHS? Maybe the U.S. NORTHCOM military bases will come in handy after all but not against the peaceful Tea Party.

They are a massive unarmed invading army bent on destroying this nation. You had better believe change is coming if they are given amnesty. And take a good look at our beloved constitution because its a goin bye-bye...
    I disagree, I believe that many are armed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who would you

Who would you go after if you were the fed government and had to choose sides? 12 to 20 million illegal aliens or 220+ million armed and righteous americans who feel you ,the fed government, have betrayed them...?

I would not want to be a politician right now with regards to illegal immigration because you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. BUT they let it get this bad and now they had better clean it up...And I dont mean just legalizing them and makin a few bucks off it at our expense...