Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aubrey Dunn (New Mexico) Protect the Border TV Ad

Aubrey Dunn is a Republican candidate for Congress, in New Mexico's 2nd Congressional District. Thanks Gogo, for making me aware of him.

See: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxyfjig1fqQ

Hmm rating and comments are disabled . If this guys background checks out as ok , by all means back him ! A conservative gop is a rare animal now .

did a little google on him . fwiw ,
    http://haussamen.blogspot.com/2008/01/d ... lains.html
    he's rich and that alone worrys me . There all rich now , very rich
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Hmm rating and comments are disabled . If this guys background checks out as ok , by all means back him ! A conservative gop is a rare animal now .

did a little google on him . fwiw ,
    http://haussamen.blogspot.com/2008/01/d ... lains.html
    he's rich and that alone worrys me . There all rich now , very rich
    His switching party affiliations bears scrutiny, although it isn't necessarily a disqualifier. Most candidates for office at the national level are pretty well-heeled these days, and again, I don't necessarily see that as a diqualifier.

He has staked out a pretty strong stance against the ilegal invasion, and hopefully he'll stand behind that, if elected. We really don't know about how these guys wil actualy perform, unless and until they take office, though.

A lot of them start out believing in the right things, but once they get to Washington, they often cave to pressure to "moderate" their stances. People like Tancredo, are the rare exception, rather than the rule, unfortunately. Sending someone like Lou Barletta to Congress, may be what it takes to stiffen the resolve of other Freshman congressmen.

Sending someone like Lou Barletta to Congress, may be what it takes to stiffen the resolve of other Freshman congressmen.

Amen to that potus . And i agree mostly with your reply . My problem may be the last 3 congresses have jaded me cause they were all weathly and can out of term even better off . plus with their golden retirerment .
    Money corrupts most people . Thats 1 problem i don't have
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*