Thread: AZTLAN VIDEO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

AZTLAN VIDEO

From their own mouths in their own words......

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?page_id=810

It is just amazing to me that there are those who still try to assert that this is a "fringe" movement. I just cannot explain this level of denial.

As well, who are the real racists?

April
    Yeah, fringe movement ...right ....there are millions .

OBL's will come up with any lie they can to detract from the truth about AZTLAN and its racist views.

The reason I posted this video was because I was tired of hearing that "fringe" BS.

Now this kind of stuff really gets me going I had to take a short walk before i could even bring myself to reply, I still don't think I can say who it makes me feel.. Not without words that are not allowed on here ..

But thank you for posting this video. It was very enlighting..

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Now this kind of stuff really gets me going I had to take a short walk before i could even bring myself to reply, I still don't think I can say who it makes me feel.. Not without words that are not allowed on here ..

WELCOME to ALIPAC, JARHEAD!

Please jump in and join the battle
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT MAKES ME MORE DESPERATE IS TO WATCH AMERICANS PASSIVELY TAKING THIS INSULT AND THE AMERICANS MANIFESTATIONS WITH JUST 1/2 A DOZEN OF PEOPLE PROTESTING THESE CRIMINALS INVADERS.

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead

I emphathize with you. I emailed this link to everyone I know. The more people who know, the better.

Welcome!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    fmrJarhead wrote:

Welcome fmrJarhead! Glad to have you here!

Yes, this stuff infuriates me as well. I posted this because the more people that are aware of this movement, the better. It is dangerous and all Americans need to wake up and realize it is a real threat before it is too late!