Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    DO YOU REALLY EXPECT BALDWIN CAN BE ELECTED?
    i'M NOT VOTING TO ELECT SOMEBODY BECAUSE OUT OF THE MSM NOBODY CAN BE ELECTED. THEY DECIDED ALREADY, MCAMNESTY OR HUSSEIM.
    'M VOTING AS A COMPLAIN ANDS TO SHOW THE MEDIA THEY DON'T OWN MY VOTE .RON PAUL'S REVOLUTION HAS MY VOTE BECAUSEIS THE ONLY TRUE PATRIOTWHO IS STANDING UP AGAINST THESE TRAITORS .
    No, I don't "expect" Baldwin to be elected. He likely does not have a snow balls chance with most of America thinking there is only a 2 party system out there. Oh, and with most Americans still voting for the "least evil" candidate. Chuck Baldwin is nearly a clone of Ron Paul AND is running for Prez. He needs Ron Paul supporters to vote for him. THAT is a way to make a statement or do a "protest vote".

Remember how Lincoln made it into office. We all owe it to this country to vote our conscience for once. Vote for who you WANT to see POTUS. Thats how it should be, but sadly, it's not.

Here is a post I made just for you:

Why Does The Establishment Hate Ron Paul?
    by Chuck Baldwin
    January 8, 2008

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-735669.html#735669
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I'M STILL VOTING RON PAUL.BALDWIN HAS NO CHOICE, HE IS THE ENCARNATION OF THE CONSERVATIVES SO HE HAS NO CHANCE WITH THE "MIDDLE"
    AGAIN THE VOTES ARE GOING TO BE DISPERSED.
    RON PAUL REVOLUTION, HE IS THE MAN .
    MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE HUSSEIM IS THE ANTICRISTH AND NCCAIN BELONGS TO HIS ARMY TOO .
    Voting for a guy who isn't running? Now THAT is a waste of a vote. Makes no sense to me.

Makes no sence to me either, my choice Chuck Baldwin.
    Chuck Baldwin, no welfare for illegals, no citizenship, release the border agents. Our president would not do that, either will obamamamam or mcshameonyou, will do it. they are all for the illegal invasion, why should they care it is not effecting there income, or there houseing. right?

Proud to be an AMERICAN

E mail Glen Beck, Lou Dobbs, and Oriely report, lets flood the emails and ask for this man, Chuck Baldwin, to be there program.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    E mail Glen Beck, Lou Dobbs, and Oriely report, lets flood the emails and ask for this man, Chuck Baldwin, to be there program.

KOOBSTER
    I emailed Glen Beck yesterday and asked him to have Chuck Baldwin on as his guest. I sent him Baldwins website the FEW articles printed in newspapers.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is a link to a thread I posted a while back with a huge media eMail list. Took me about 5 - 10 minutes with just some cut and paste.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-123642.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks SicNTiredInSoCal-

I just copied for my files.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Thanks SicNTiredInSoCal-

I just copied for my files.
    Thank YOU Butterbean. I didn't get any replies to that topic so dont know if anyone took the time to do it. Thanks for your time and effort.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12