Thread: Bipartisan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bipartisan

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Makes me want to barf!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two peas in a pod!

Who is in control?

No you mean two traitorous, corrupt, inept, incompetent jackasses in an embrace.

He may win the battle but he'll lose the war.
    He'll go down in history as destroying the Republican party. If he worries about his legacy, he can stop now. He'll be known as the most inept boob to set foot in the White House.
    I've been looking at the Rasmussen Reports where they do various polls on the different races. I was checking on some Senate races and Santorum (PA), DeWine (OH), Chafee (RI), Burns (MT) aren't in good shape. Those were only the few I looked at. Due directly to this clown, it could be a blood bath for his fellow Republicans.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Newmexican - I open this post and almost puked on my keyboard. That was not very nice.

On to more serious issues and will never come back to this thread again because I just cannot look at that picture.

I understand the desire to over turn the entire congress but I really think it would be a bad idea. There are some that we need to hold onto. Everyone needs to look at voting records before booting them out of office and if you are going to vote for a newbie make sure you investigate before you put your vote who may very well be deceiving.

I voted for Bush - but really what other choice was there, Gore NEVER.

When I go to the polls I really do not think my hand will be able to punch Democrat, I just could not do it, and I am so tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils. We need Americans to come forward that will clean house and take care of this country. Are there any?

Re: Bipartisan

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Good looking couple! How sweet.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder who they will have at their wedding?

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)