Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BlackRock employee Serge Varley says his employer rigs US elections & stock markets

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BlackRock employee Serge Varley says his employer rigs US elections & stock markets

I hope that everyone sees & shares the 6/20/23 investigative report from @JamesOKeefeIII on Twitter where recruiter Serge Varley confesses on hidden video that both US elections & the stock market are rigged by his 20 Trillion megawealth hedge fund employer BlackRock!

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...319392259?s=20
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Because of the impact this expose may have on US elections and DC lawmakers, we are releasing it to our ALIPAC network!

We are supporting this video which has over ten million views already on ALIPAC's main Twitter account (View Here) and on our other social media channels (View Here) and in the Videos section of our main archives (View Here)

We hope you will watch and share and weigh in with your reactions.

And that everyone sees & shares the 6/20/23 investigative report from @JamesOKeefeIII on Twitter where recruiter Serge Varley confesses on hidden video that both US elections & the stock market are rigged by his 20 Trillion megawealth hedge fund employer BlackRock!

VIDEO LINK
    https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...319392259?s=20
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear O’Keefe Media Group Subscriber,

The past 24 hours have been an incredible whirlwind, and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon! Yesterday afternoon, I launched my investigation into BlackRock, the giant management corporation. In the story, a recruiter from BlackRock told my journalist that they “can buy people.....you got 10 grand? You can buy a senator” and that the war in “Ukraine is good for business” stating “it’s exciting when s*** goes wrong.”

See the Full Story Here.

The coverage of the story has been massive at this point - not even 24 hours have passed since launching, and the video has already been viewed well over 10 million times on Twitter. Elon Musk even liked the story on my Twitter.
    The Daily Wire, Sean Hannity, Russell Brand, and many other podcasts and news stations have covered the report, and I’ve been called by many for interviews to discuss the story on their shows. See a portion of the Russell Brand show here.

However, not everyone is happy with the coverage of the story. The video does not appear in Google search results when my name is entered into the search bar. This raises the question of whether BlackRock Inc.'s ownership of stock in Google has anything to do with this. The censorship is in full force, and the attempt to silence this message is unrestrained.
    You already know I won’t stop and no amount of money will change that. The only thing I need money for is to keep these investigations going. We will continue to expose BlackRock Inc., and other powerful entities that are attempting to thwart our way of life and the freedoms we enjoy in it.
    Subscribe today on my website to become a supporter and stay involved with this mission.

Tonight at 8 pm EST, my team and I will be hosting a Twitter Spaces for anyone to join while I discuss this story and the overflow of reactions we’ve received.
    Following that, we will host a LIVE STREAM telethon, as I did last week. This is a great opportunity for me to reach out to some of my supporters after you donate or start subscribing to the cause of OMG. Please click the link below to join us. I hope to have a chance to talk to you.

LIVESTREAM 9 PM EST TONIGHT

Sincerely,
    James O’Keefe

O’Keefe Media Group