Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I think he has done and WILL DO whatever it takes to get what he wants...even betraying his own party. OMG...how did I ever believe in this man!! I think he knows exactly what is going on...and is behind more than what we know!

How do we STOP HIM!

When I saw him with Hastert today...I thought why would you stand with Hastert? If the American people are sick of Bush and they are on fragil ground with Hastert...what better way to push people over the edge?
    I feel like I'm going crazy? He is this evil ...isn't he!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, the house is on our side, most of them. Perhaps because they are elected every 2 yrs and are more in touch with their voters.
    Bush has split the party like no president I've ever seen. He's not even a member of his party anymore, a man on his own island.
    Who's releasing damaging stuff on the Reps? It's the media! Most are owned and controlled by libs and/or part of the big biz family. That's why I glance at the newspaper to get an idea of what is going on in the world but still get mad at the rag. And the news stations, be it local or national are liberal slanted.
    Talk radio rocks! There I learn what real people are saying and thinking.
    And thank goodness for the internet.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are soooooooooo screwed.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You guys need to refresh on "Wag the Dog".

The hand that you see moving is not the hand to watch.

When I saw him with Hastert today
    He was making it look like they were buds. Bush is the one taking Hastert out! That's all show for us to see. See, everything is all good and happy between Hastert and Bush, while Rove is behind the scenes slipping more information to the Post (media). The Washington Post didn't pull that out of their hat, someone handed that to them. Someone high up. We are talking some of Washington's biggest guys or security.

I'm telling you this reeks of a Rove leak. Bush has to clean out the House to get his amnesty.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to the world of Doublespeak.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    If the Dems gain control they could sell us all out and give him what he wants re illegal immigration but he'd get a battle re the war in Iraq. He's dug himself a hole no matter what.
    I agree that Bush would probably prefer the Democrats to be in control of the Congress for the next two years. He's a lot closer to them than he is to the Republicans in the House.

As for Iraq, the Dems will make a lot of noise over it, but they'll do nothing.

Allowing Bush to dig himself in even deeper over there gives them the campaign issue they want for 2008.

It should be clear by now that neither political party has the slightest concern over what's best for the country, only what works for them.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

So what do you all think that Hastert may still be with US?

I was sure counting on him...so maybe we need to hold judgement there for a while.

I know Frist is not, but I really really thought Hastert was ... with US.

Dixie, I think you may be right ... about Rove in this mess.

Lets see what happens then. Because if Hastert isn't with US, then we are totally screwed.

I really think that we all need to listen to Lou Dobbs and break away from both parties. If not before the election then immediately afterwards we need to all walk into a courthouse and tell them that we want to change our affiliation to an independent party or something other than democrat or republican. Both parties have demonstrated how corrupt they are and that they have no desire to do what is best for this nation or it's citizens. I also think we should contact the gop and the democratic party and tell them that we do not trust them and they are a disgrace to this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I really think that we all need to listen to Lou Dobbs and break away from both parties. If not before the election then immediately afterwards we need to all walk into a courthouse and tell them that we want to change our affiliation to an independent party or something other than democrat or republican. Both parties have demonstrated how corrupt they are and that they have no desire to do what is best for this nation or it's citizens. I also think we should contact the gop and the democratic party and tell them that we do not trust them and they are a disgrace to this nation.
    OMIGOD, sawdust....THAT is brilliant.

Can you imagine the political consultants reaction? They'll have coronaries right there on the spot.

YES YES YES! Then the only vote they can try and manipulate is the INDEPENDENT VOTE, because we'll ALL BE INDEPENDENTS.

BaseBeGone!!

We'd make both parties Sinking Ships.

HeHeHe...

I can't wait. Lets strategize on WHEN we should start our BOYCOTT OF THE DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES.

Brilliant sawdust...absolutely brilliant. We'll need to buy the "leaders" of these Treason Parties some really really big adult diapers....and a 2 year supply at that!!

GOOD ONE, sawdust!!

I will definitely be willing to do that if all on Alipac do, I would not be able to vote for a lot of elections here in ok but what the heck, my vote doesn't seem to stand for much as it is anyways.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast